For Monday, February 11, NIST Gaithersburg will be Open with 2 Hours Delayed Arrival with option for Unscheduled Leave or Unscheduled Telework.
- Designated emergency employees must report to work as scheduled.
- The site is open for business. Non-Emergency Employees who report to work will be granted weather and safety leave for up to 2 hours past their expected arrival time.
- Special flexibility is offered for those who cannot commute safely to work.
- Telework ready employees must follow DOC/NIST guidance and the terms of their telework agreements.
- Non emergency employees/associates must notify their supervisor of their intent to use unscheduled leave/telework.
- Gates will be open on their usual schedule.
- MARC and Metro shuttles will operate as usual.
- Conferences and meetings will be held, but those scheduled earlier than 10 AM should delay their start until that time.
Temperatures are expected to be below freezing. Be alert and use caution while traveling to and around the NIST Gaithersburg site. Wear appropriate footwear. Allow extra time to safely travel.