For Tuesday, January 9, NIST Gaithersburg has a delayed opening at 10:00 AM.
- Designated emergency employees must report to work as scheduled.
- The site is closed for business and no public access will be permitted prior to 10:00 AM.
- Access will be on the same basis as when NIST is closed with limited access.
- Gates A (Main Gate) and F (Muddy Branch Road) will open at one hour prior to the designated time. Please stage your arrival between 9:00 AM and 10:00 AM to avoid long lines at the gates. Gate C (Quince Orchard Road) will open at 9:00 AM to accommodate deliveries.
- All conferences and meetings will be held. If the start time is prior to 10:00 AM, wait until then to arrive at the meeting.
Conditions on site are icy, especially on walkways and parking lots. This delay is to allow additional time for thawing. Please travel with caution.