- Examine current approaches to conformity assessment among Federal agencies and the private sector;
- Provide a forum for discussion with NIST on conformity assessment practices, challenges, and the means by which these challenges are being addressed;
- Seek input from individuals on the planned update of the regulations Guidance on Federal Conformity Assessment Activities (15 C.F.R. Part 287) initially issued by NIST in 2000.
April 11, 2012
Building 101/Green Auditorium
- U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents - 5:00 pm ET April 3, 2012.
- Non-U.S. Citizens (without a green card) - 5:00 pm ET March 27, 2012.
This event is free, but advance registration is required. Please register early as space is limited. There will be no onsite registration.
- Carol Bean, Ph.D, Health and Human Services (HHS), The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC)
- Maryann D'Alessandro, Ph.D., Director, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), National Personal Protective Technology Laboratory (NPPTL)
- Julia Doherty, Senior Director, WTO and Multilateral Affairs, Office of the United States Trade Representative (USTR)
- Randy Dougherty, Chairman, International Accreditation Forum (IAF)
- Ellen Emard, Standards Services
- Dr. Patrick Gallagher, Under Secretary of Commerce for Standards and Technology & NIST Director
- Gordon Gillerman, Standards Services
- William Hurst, Federal Communication Commission (FCC), Equipment Authorization Program
- Ileana Martinez, Standards Services
- Kevin Robinson, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), National Recognized Testing Laboratory Program (NRTL)
- Ramona Saar, Standards Services
- Mary Saunders, Director, Standards Coordination Office
- Dan Shipp, President, International Safety Equipment Association (ISEA)
- Elizabeth Sommer, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Design for the Environment (DFE) Program
- Dana Stahl, United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Agricultural Marketing Service (AMS) Programs
- Stephanie Tanner, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) WaterSense® Program
- Peter Unger, Chairman, International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC)
Created March 26, 2012, Updated May 13, 2016