The 2012 NIST Open Handwriting Recognition and Translation Evaluation (OpenHaRT 2012) is implemented as described in the evaluation plan. The evaluation is to take place in the Spring 2012 followed by a workshop co-located with NIST OpenMT in the Summer 2012.
- Evaluation plan (v1.5 updated Oct 20, 2011) - this document specifies the protocol of the evaluation. Details of submission of results are still being finalized.
- Data format specification package (v6)
- Evaluation registration form - deadline March 16, 2012
- Invitation request form - fill out this form if you need to provide supporting documentation for travel request
- Data license agreement
- System description template
- March 16, 2012: Evaluation registration deadline
- April 16 - April 27, 2012: Evaluation period
- June 28, 2012: Post-evaluation workshop co-located with NIST OpenMT in the Baltimore/Washington D.C. area
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions/comments.