- Uses: Measuring the particle size (hydrodynamic radius) in solution and the corresponding diffusion coefficient
- Particle Size Probed: 1 nm to 1 mm in hydrodynamic radius
- Sample Volume: 45 ml quartz cuvettes
- Temperature Range: 0 °C to 60 °C
- Data Acquisition Time: 1 to 360 seconds per interval
- Software Interface: Dynamics™ data collection and analysis software.
- Hardware Interface: 248 channel autocorrelator with multi-tau scheme starting at 0.48 msec.
- Laser Power Control: 10% - 100%.
- Wavelength: 783 nm
- Sample Volume: 45 ml quartz cuvettes (image)
Please inquire with one of the listed contacts about the availability of the instrument prior to using it.
Created May 16, 2011, Updated October 31, 2012