By downloading the IARPA Janus Benchmark A (IJB-A) dataset, the Receiving Entity agrees to:
1. Insert the following statement in any product, report, publication, presentation, and/or other document that references the data: "This product contains or makes use of the following data made available by the Intelligence Advanced Research Projects Activity (IARPA): IARPA Janus Benchmark A (IJB-A) data detailed at Face Challenges homepage."
2. No further distribution of the data without express written permission from NIST. Instead, third parties should be directed to the NIST Face Challenges website to download the dataset directly.
3. Comply with the licensing terms of the IJB-A dataset detailed in LICENSING.txt and repeated below.
NIST makes this Standard Reference Database available citing the attributions given in SOURCES.txt. NIST understands the content has been made available under a Creative Commons variant. Should one or more samples be alternatively licensed then the owner or legal representative should contact NIST via FaceChallenges@nist.gov and identify particular images.
Users and prospective users of this database should:
a) note binding licensing terms at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/
b) understand that the Database is subject to change at any time
c) understand that the U.S. Government makes no guarantee or warranty of non-infringement
d) note that the U.S. Government is relying on the stated and represented due diligence of contractors who in part prepared this Database
To request for the IJB-A dataset, please send an email to FaceChallenges@nist.gov with the following information:
- Email (Institutional email address, not hotmail, yahoo, 126.com etc)
- Full name of institution (e.g. Department + University or Company)