Units and Accurate Measurements in Chemistry
R.I. Wielgosz (BIPM)
1. The mole in use today
2. Relative uncertainties in chemical standards and reference data
3. Amount of Substance
4. A short recent history of the mole
5. What we shouldn’t forget from 1971
6. Do we need the mole?
7. The Avogadro constant , molar mass of 12C and invariants of nature
8. Is 12C special?
9. The new proposed definition
10. Atomic mass, atomic weight and molar mass
11. Impact on ‘realizing’ the mole
12. What the publications say
13. A final look at uncertainties and definitions
Measurements of steroid hormone concentrations
Results expressed in units of nmol/L
The mole in use today: Clinical...