Manufacturing Software and Tools
Testing and Evaluation Support
- NIST DMIS Test Suite - designed to help users and vendors use version 5.2 of the Dimensional Measuring Interface Standard (DMIS) and to support DMIS conformance testing.
- MSID XML Testbed - collection of XML-Related Tools
- Express Engine - STEP (ISO 10303) development environment which supports the validation of STEP data populations via EXPRESS (ISO 10303-11) schemata and the transformation of STEP data populations from one schema to another via EXPRESS-X (ISO 10303-14) schemata.
- IENetP Test Tool - Develop metrics, tests, and tools to determine and report the network performance of industrial Ethernet devices in a standardized way.
Semantic Technology Support
- PSL's "20 Questions" - a tool to help map process characteristics into PSL Ontology concepts.
- Automating Equipment Information Exchange (AEX) - software and test suites for AEX , a set of XML schemas supporting capital facility equipment engineering, procurement, construction, and operations and maintenance work processes.
- Exercise Control System- a web application to manage tabletop exercises.
- Expect - a tool for automating interactive applications.
- OntoSTEP Plugin- The goal of the OntoSTEP project is to add value to STEP using Semantic Technologies. This goal is achieved by translating the APs defined in the EXPRESS language (ISO 10303-11), and the actual instance files represented using the ISO 10303-21 (or simply part21) format.
- SIMREST - a set of tools to create distributed simulations using RESTful Web Services
Standards Development Support
- Sustainability Standards Portal - a comprehensive and searchable list of standards with details and links to the original standards developer websites
- OntoSTEP Plugin - translates APs defined in the EXPRESS language (ISO 10303-11) and instance files using the ISO 10303-21
- Open Source EXPRESS Parser - developer tools for EXPRESS (ISO 10303-11), an information modeling language. The core of this project is a Java Express parser using the ANTLR parser generator
- Reeper - set of Ruby tools for manipulating ISO EXPRESS data models
- STEP Class Library - a set of C++ class libraries which are capable of representing information conforming to the EXPRESS (ISO 10303-11) data specification
- STEP File Analyzer - a software tool that generates a spreadsheet from a STEP (ISO 10303) file
- Sustainable Manufacturing Indicator Repository (SMIR)- provides centralized access to sustainability indicators