- cyberframework Expand or Collapse
- Framework Expand or Collapse
- New to Framework Expand or Collapse
- Perspectives Expand or Collapse
- Success Stories Expand or Collapse
- Online Learning Expand or Collapse
- Evolution Expand or Collapse
- Frequently Asked Questions Expand or Collapse
- Events and Presentations Expand or Collapse
- Related Efforts (Roadmap)
- Informative References Expand or Collapse
- Resources Expand or Collapse
- Newsroom Expand or Collapse
This voluntary Framework consists of standards, guidelines, and best practices to manage cybersecurity-related risk. The Cybersecurity Framework’s prioritized, flexible, and cost-effective approach helps to promote the protection and resilience of critical infrastructure and other sectors important to the economy and national security.
- OAS and AWS recently released a White Paper to Strengthen Cybersecurity Capacity in the Americas through the NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- On August 16-17, Amy Mahn from the Applied Cybersecurity Division participated in a workshop organized by the International Trade Administration (ITA) on “Facilitating Trade through Adherence to Globally-Recognized Cybersecurity Standards and Best Practices” as part of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Senior Officials Meeting in Puerto Varas, Chile
- Amy Mahn, International Policy Specialist at NIST, stresses the importance of international collaboration and alignment for the Cybersecurity Framework effort in the new article, “Picking up the Cybersecurity Framework’s Pace Internationally.” See: https://www.nist.gov/cyberframework/picking-frameworks-pace-internationally.
- At the U.S. Chamber's Cybersecurity Series in Seattle on June 19th, NIST's Adam Sedgewick discussed how small businesses can put the Framework to use in managing cybersecurity risks.
- A draft implementation guide (NISTIR 8183A) for the Cybersecurity Framework Manufacturing Profile Low Security Level has been developed for managing cybersecurity risk for manufacturers.
- We are excited to announce that the Framework has been translated into Portuguese!
To see more Latest Updates click here