Stakeholder engagement and outreach is a core principle that guides the PSCR program and enables PSCR to achieve its mission to accelerate public safety communications.
- Generate increased awareness of PSCR’s mission and vision
- Inform stakeholders of program information in an accurate and consistent manner
- Work directly with stakeholders to advance public safety communications technologies
- Sign up for the PSCR newsletter!
- Stay up-to-date on PSCR by signing up to receive our quarterly newsletter with information, news, and insights on PSCR’s current programs, research and development activities, and announcements on engagement opportunities.
- Archived newsletters
- Upcoming Meetings
- Annual PSCR Public Safety Broadband Stakeholder Meeting
- PSCR hosts an annual Public Safety Broadband Stakeholder Meeting that brings together representatives from public safety, Federal agencies, industry, and academia. Participants hear from PSCR engineers on testing updates, upcoming R&D efforts, and opportunities to get involved. PSCR invites industry leaders and public safety partners to present cutting edge technology trends, features, and functionalities. The annual Stakeholder Meeting enables PSCR to receive direct input, guidance, and feedback from our diverse stakeholder community.
- Visit the PSCR Stakeholder Meeting page to learn more about the upcoming Stakeholder Meeting and explore materials from past events.
- Funding opportunities
- Coming soon!
- Cooperative Research & Development Agreement (CRADA)
- A CRADA is partnering tool allowing federal laboratories to work with U.S. industries, academia, and other organizations on cooperative R&D projects. CRADAs provide flexibility in structuring project contributions, intellectual property rights, and in protecting proprietary information and CRADA research results.
- Would you like to establish a CRADA with PSCR? Click here for more information.
We are open to ideas on how we can further improve our engagement and outreach. Please email your feedback and suggestions to PSCRnews@nist.gov.