The Baldrige Program educates organizations in performance excellence management and administers the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
We are the nation's public-private partnership dedicated to improving the performance of U.S. organizations. Our main focus areas are to
- Help organizations achieve best-in-class levels of performance
- Identify and recognize role-model organizations
- Identify and share best management practices, principles, and strategies
In collaboration with the greater Baldrige community, we offer organizations
- An integrated management framework that gets results
- Assessment tools to evaluate improvement efforts
- Feedback reports from a team of trained experts, highlighting organizational strengths and opportunities for improvement
- Presentations and workshops on how to improve using the Baldrige Criteria
- Conferences and other learning events that showcase best management practices
- A Presidential Award for organizations recognized as national role models
What People Are Saying
powerful set of mechanisms
Jim Collins, best-selling author of Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap … and Others Don't
I see the Baldrige process as a powerful set of mechanisms for disciplined people engaged in disciplined thought and taking disciplined action to create great organizations that produce exceptional results.