The 2016 Baldrige Regional Conferences were held September 8 in Chicago, IL and September 22 in Dallas, TX.
Thank you to all who joined us to learn best practices from current and former recipients! Conference highlights included:
- An in-depth plenary session featuring the senior executives of the 2015 recipients - MidwayUSA, Charter School of San Diego, Charleston Area Medical Center Health System, and Mid-America Transplant. Gain insights on world-class leadership.
- A special appearance by U.S. Chief Information officer Tony Scott in Chicago. Tony spoke about the new Baldrige Cybersecurity Initiative during the opening plenary session.
- More than 15 management sessions featuring current and former Baldrige recipients sharing their real-world best practices.
- Numerous opportunities to network with the Baldrige Award recipients and leading practitioners who use the Baldrige Excellence Framework on a daily basis to improve their organizations.
- A pre-conference workshop for Baldrige beginners facilitated by Baldrige Award recipients Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital (Chicago) and Freese and Nichols (Dallas).
Learn More Best Practices at Quest
Join us for the 29th Annual Quest for Excellence® Conference and Award Ceremony for the 2016 Baldrige Award recipients.
BALTIMORE | APRIL 2-5, 2017
Marriott Baltimore Waterfront, Baltimore, MD
2016 Baldrige Award recipients will be announced in November.
What Author Jim Collins Is Saying
powerful set of mechanisms
Jim Collins, author of Good to Great:
Why Some Companies Make the Leap ...and Others Don’t
I see the Baldrige process as a powerful set of mechanisms for disciplined people engaged in disciplined thought and taking disciplined action to create great organizations that produce exceptional results.
You need to have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to view the PDF file. If you do not have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, download the program at http://get.adobe.com/reader. People with visual disabilities can download tools and information at http://www.adobe.com/accessibility to help make Adobe PDF files accessible.