Welcome to Independent Review
As an examiner during this part of the award process, you will create and deliver a scorebook—your written evaluation of an award application. Scorebooks ultimately end up in the hands of award applicants and provide them with a Criteria-based assessment of their organization's strengths and opportunities for improvement (OFIs).
Baldrige Online Scorebook Solution (BOSS)
During Independent Review, you will use the Baldrige Online Scorebook Solution (BOSS) to enter your evaluation into a scorebook. Below are links to tools that were used in your training prework, such as the Instructions for Independent Review (below), and other tools designed for review of an application. Please review these tools to help you get started.
Independent Review Toolkit
- 2019 Instructions for Independent Review Word
- 2019 Item Evaluation Process for Independent Review Word
- 2019 Examiner Biography Form Word
- Sample email: Baldrige BOSS Account for 2019 Independent Review
- 2019 LifeBridge Case Study Key Factors for Item P1a Word
- 2019 LifeBridge Organ and Tissue Sharing Case Study Consensus Scorebook Word