Examiner development is an ongoing process that occurs through engaging with the evaluation process and the Criteria in different ways; in the classroom, on a team, and other Baldrige-related assignments.
All members of the Board of Examiners complete a prework assignment prior to attending the 2-day classroom experience. After completing training all examiners are assigned to an Award evaluation team where development and learning continues as examiners complete on-line learning modules and apply their learning to an actual Award application. A significant learning opportunity occurs during the consensus calls, when all examiners on the team share the rationale behind their evaluations and arrive at a consensus scorebook. While serving on the BoE, Examiners may be asked to perform a variety of tasks for the program that also serve as development opportunities.
- 2017 Arroyo Fresco Case Study PDF
- 2017 Baldrige BOSS Account Sample Email Message PDF
- 2017 Item Evaluation Process PDF
- 2017 Key Factors Worksheet Sample PDF
- 2017 Process Sample Item 5.1 IR Worksheet PDF
- 2017 Results Sample Item 7.3 IR Worksheet PDF
- 2017 Code of Ethical Conduct PDF and eLearning module (5 minutes)