Examiner development is an ongoing process that occurs through engaging with the evaluation process and the Criteria in different ways; in the classroom, on a team, and other Baldrige-related assignments.
All members of the Board of Examiners complete a prework assignment prior to attending the 2-day classroom experience. After completing training all examiners are assigned to an Award evaluation team where development and learning continues as examiners complete on-line learning modules and apply their learning to an actual Award application. A significant learning opportunity occurs during the consensus calls, when all examiners on the team share the rationale behind their evaluations and arrive at a consensus scorebook. While on the Board, Examiners may be asked to serve in a variety of roles (PDF) that also serve as development opportunities.
- 2018 Green Gateway Case Study PDF (Training Draft)
- Sample email: Baldrige BOSS Account for 2018 Prework Word
- 2018 Item Evaluation Process Word
- 2018 Partial Key Factors Worksheet Item P1.a Word
- 2018 Process Sample Item 5.1 and Results Sample 7.3 Worksheets Word
- 2018 Code of Ethical Conduct and eLearning module (5 minutes)
- 2018 Comment Guidelines Word
- 2018 BOSS Help Topics PDF
Training Logistics - information about attending