Examiner development is an ongoing process that occurs through engaging with the evaluation process and the Criteria in different ways; in the classroom, on a team, and other Baldrige-related assignments.
All members of the Board of Examiners complete a prework assignment prior to attending the 2-day classroom experience. After completing training all examiners are assigned to an Award evaluation team where development and learning continues as examiners complete on-line learning modules and apply their learning to an actual Award application. A significant learning opportunity occurs during the consensus calls, when all examiners on the team share the rationale behind their evaluations and arrive at a consensus scorebook. While on the Board, Examiners may be asked to serve in a variety of roles (PDF) that also serve as development opportunities.
- Sample email: Baldrige BOSS Account for 2019 Prework Word
- 2019 Instructions for Independent Review Word
- Process Sample 5.1 and 7.3 Item Worksheets Word
- 2019 (Partial) Key Factors Worksheet Item P1a Word
- 2019 Code of Ethical Conduct and eLearning module (5 minutes)
- 2019 Comment Guidelines Word
- 2019 BOSS Help Topics PDF
Training Logistics - information about attending