Next: 3 Software Installation Process Up: User's Manual of the Previous: 1.6 Minimum Requirement Contents
- Step 1 Plug the 8 data cables between the motherboard and the 8 microboards in the order described on the figure below.
- Step 2 Plug the 8 power cables between the microboard and the powerboard.
- Step 3 Plug the voltmeter on the powerboard on the connector meter. put 4 aas battery in the battery chamber.
- Step 4 Plug the switch connector on the connector power. turn it on only when capturing data.
- Step 5 Plug the ground cable between the motherbard ground connector and the box shielding if you are using a metal box otherwise don't plug it.
- Step 6 Plug the power and ethernet cables on the motherboard.
Congratulations you have accomplished the hardware installation! Turn on the power or connect the power cable to the power outlet. Continue with the software installation.
Next: 3 Software Installation Process Up: User's Manual of the Previous: 1.6 Minimum Requirement Contents Cedrick Rochet 2005-09-21
Created on 2008-06-18 by Antoine Fillinger - Last updated on 2008-11-23 by Antoine Fillinger