You searched on:
Author: John Woodward IV
Displaying records 1 to 10 of 43 records.
Resort by: Date / Title
1. Precise Measurement of Lunar Spectral Irradiance at Visible Wavelengths
Journal of Research (NIST JRES)
Keith R Lykke, John Taylor Woodward IV, Allan W. Smith
We report a measurement of lunar spectral irradiance with an uncertainty below 1 % from 420 nm to
1000 nm. This measurement uncertainty meets the stability requirement for many climate data records
derived from satellite images, including those f ...
2. Spectroradiometric Calibration of Telescopes using Laser Illumination of Flat Field Screens
Steven W Brown, Claire Elizabeth Cramer, Keith R Lykke, Allan W. Smith, John Taylor Woodward IV, Peter Doherty, Emilio Falco, Christopher W Stubbs
It is standard practice at many telescopes to take a series of flat field images prior to an observation run. Typically the flat field consists of a screen mounted inside the telescope dome that is uniformly illuminated with a broadband light source ...
3. Internal quantum efficiency modeling of silicon photodiodes
Thomas R Gentile, Steven W Brown, Keith R Lykke, Ping-Shine Shaw, John Taylor Woodward IV
Results are presented for modeling of the internal quantum efficiency (IQE) of silicon photodiodes in the 400 nm to 900 nm wavelength range. The IQE data are based on measurements of the external quantum efficiencies of three transmission trap detec ...
4. Hyperspectral Imager Characterization and Calibration
John Taylor Woodward IV, Steven W Brown, Allan W. Smith, Keith R Lykke
Current radiometric calibration standards, specifically blackbody and lamp-based optical radiation sources, produce spatially, spectrally, and temporally simple scenes. Hyperspectral imaging instruments, which in-practice view spatially, spectrally, ...
5. Multimodal, Nanoscale, Hyperspectral Imaging Demonstrated on Heterostructures of Quantum Dots and DNA-Wrapped Single-Wall Carbon Nanotubes
Hyeong Gon Kang, Matthew Lawrence Clarke, Jianyong Tang, John Taylor Woodward IV, Shin G. Chou, Zhenping Zhou, Angela R Hight Walker, Tinh Nguyen, Jeeseong Hwang
A multimodality imaging technique integrating atomic force, polarized Raman, and fluorescence lifetime microscopy and a 2D autocorrelation image analysis is applied to study the properties of a mesoscopic heterostucture of nanoscale materials. This ...
6. Mechanism of Formation of Vesicle Fused Phospholipid Monolayers on Alkanethiol Self-Assembled Monolayer Supports
John Taylor Woodward IV, Curtis W Meuse
7. Absolute Flux Calibration of Stars; Calibration of the Reference Telescope
Allan W. Smith, John Taylor Woodward IV, Colleen Alana Jenkins, Steven W Brown, Keith R Lykke
Absolute stellar photometry is based on 1970s terrestrial measurements of the star Vega with instruments calibrated using the Planckian radiance from a Cu fixed-point blackbody. Significant advances in absolute radiometry have been made in the last 3 ...
8. Characterization of the Latent Image to Developed Image in Model EUV Photoresists
John Taylor Woodward IV, Kwang-Woo Choi, Vivek M Prabhu, Shuhui Kang, Kristopher Lavery, Wen-Li Wu, Michael Leeson, Anuja De Silva, Nelson Felix, Christopher K. Ober
Current extreme ultraviolet (EUV) photoresist materials do not yet meet exposure-dose sensitivity, line-width roughness, and resolution requirements. In order to quantify how trade-offs are related to the materials properties of the resist and proc ...
9. Component Segregation in Model Chemically Amplified Resists
John Taylor Woodward IV, Theodore Fedynyshyn, David Astolfi, Susan Cann, Michael Leeson
We have applied chemical force microscopy (CFM) to probe the chemical segregation of resist materials. CFM is capable of providing simultaneous information about surface topography and chemical heterogeneity of partiallt developed resist films. We ...
10. Molecular-scale structural and functional characterization of sparsely tethered bilayer lipid membranes
Duncan J. McGillivray, Gintaras Valincius, David J Vanderah, W. Febo-Ayala, John Taylor Woodward IV, Frank Heinrich, John J Kasianowicz, Mathias Losche