You searched on: Author: Stephen Wise
Displaying records 1 to 10 of 368 records.
Resort by: Date / Title
1. Gulf of Mexico Research Initiative 2014/2015 Hydrocarbon Intercalibration Experiment: Description and Results for SRM 2779 Gulf of Mexico Crude Oil and Candidate SRM 2777 Weathered Gulf of Mexico Crude Oil
NIST Interagency/Internal Report (NISTIR)
Jacolin A Murray, Lane C Sander, Stephen Albert Wise, Christopher M Reddy
Following an open meeting entitled, ,Hydrocarbon Chemistry QA/QC,Š at the 2014 Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill and Ecosystem Science Conference in Mobile, Alabama, the Gulf of Mexico Research Initiative (GoMRI) initiated the Hydrocarbon Intercalibration Exp ...
2. INTERLABORATORY TRIAL FOR MEASUREMENT OF VITAMIN D AND 25(OH)D IN FOODS AND A DIETARY SUPPLEMENT
USING LIQUID CHROMATOGRAPHY-MASS SPECTROMETRY
Janet M Roseland, Kristine Y. Patterson, Karen Andrews, Katherine M Phillips, Melissa Meaney Phillips, Pamela R Pehrsson, Guy L Dufresne, Pavel A Gusev, Sushma Savarala, Quynhanh V Nguyen, Andrew J Makowski, Guillaume P Larouche, Stephen Albert Wise, J. Harnly, Juhi R Williams, Joseph M Betz, Christine Taylor
Assessment of total vitamin D intake from foods and dietary supplements (DSs) may be incomplete
if 25-hydroxyvitamin D [25(OH)D] intake is not included. However, 25(OH)D data for such intake
assessments are lacking, no food or DS reference mater ...
3. Identification and Quantification of Seven Fused Aromatic Rings C26H14 Peri-Condensed Benzenoid
Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in a Complex Mixture of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons from Coal
Jorge Oswaldo Ona Ruales, Ruiz-Morales Yosadara, Stephen Albert Wise
A methodology for the characterization of groups of PAHs using a combination of Normal Phase Liquid
Chromatography with Ultraviolet-Visible Spectroscopy (NPLC/UV-vis) and Gas Chromatography with Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS) was used for the identifica ...
4. Determination of high-molecular weight polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in high performance liquid chromatography fractions of coal tar standard reference material 1597a via solid-phase nanoextraction and laser-excited time-resolved Shpol‰skii spectroscopy
Walter B Wilson, Bassam Alfarhani, Cristina Bisson, Stephen Albert Wise, Andres Campiglia
This article presents an alternative approach for the analysis of high molecular weight ‹ polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (HMW-PAHs) with molecular mass 302 Da in complex environmental samples. This is not a trivial task due to the large number of m ...
5. Identification and Quantification of Six-Ring C26H16 Cata-Condensed Polycyclic Aromatic
Hydrocarbons in a Complex Mixture of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons from Coal Tar
Jorge Oswaldo Ona Ruales, Arun K. Sharma, Stephen Albert Wise
We applied a combination of normal-phase liquid chromatography (NPLC) with ultraviolet-visible
spectroscopy and gas chromatography with mass spectrometry (GC/MS) for the fractionation,
identification, and quantification of six ring cata-condensed ...
6. Development of Urine Standard Reference Materials for Metabolites of Organic Chemicals Including Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons, Phthalates, Phenols, Parabens, and Volatile Organic Compounds
Michele Miller Schantz, Bruce A Benner Jr, Nathanael A Heckert, Lane C Sander, Katherine E Sharpless, Stacy S Vander-Pol, Stephen Albert Wise
Two new Standard Reference Materials (SRMs), SRM 3672 Organic Contaminants in Smokers‰ Urine (Frozen) and SRM 3673 Organic Contaminants in Non-Smokers‰ Urine (Frozen), have been developed in support of studies for assessment of human exposure to sele ...
7. Long-Term Stability and Temporal Trends of Organic Contaminants in four Collections of Mussel Tissue Frozen Standard Reference Materials
Michele Miller Schantz, Rebecca S Pugh, Stacy S Vander-Pol, Stephen Albert Wise
The stability of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs), polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs), and chlorinated pesticides in frozen mussel tissue Standard Reference Materials (SRMs) stored at -80 °C was assessed by analyzing samples of SRM 1974, SRM 197 ...
8. Environmental Specimen Banks as a Resource for Mercury and Mercury Isotope Research in Marine Ecosystems
Russell D Day, Paul R. (Paul) Becker, O.F.X Donard, Rebecca S Pugh, Stephen Albert Wise
Environmental specimen banks (ESBs) have been a fundamental tool for many nations to monitor contaminant temporal and spatial trends, study fate and transport, and assess the severity and risks of pollution. The specimens archived in ESBs are among ...
9. Certification of Elements in and Use of Standard Reference Material 3280 Multivitamin/Multielement Tablets
Gregory C. Dr. (Gregory C.) Turk, Katherine E Sharpless, Steven J Christopher, Danielle Cleveland, Russell D Day, Stephen E Long, Elizabeth A Mackey, Anthony F Marlow, Rick L Paul, John R Sieber, Rabia Oflaz, Laura J Wood, Lee Lijian Yu, Rolf Louis Zeisler, Stephen Albert Wise, James H Yen, E. Greene, J. Harnly, I-P Ho, Joseph M Betz, R. Q. Thompson, Candace Jongsma
Standard Reference Material (SRM) 3280 Multivitamin/Multielement Tablets was issued by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) in 2009 and has certified and reference mass fraction values for 13 vitamins, 26 elements, and 2 caroteno ...
10. Development of a Standard Reference Material for Metabolomics Research
Karen W Phinney, Guillaume Ballihaut, Mary Bedner, Johanna Camara, Steven J Christopher, William C Davis, Nathan G. Dodder, Brian E Lang, Stephen E Long, Mark S Lowenthal, Elizabeth A. McGaw, Karen E Murphy, Bryant C Nelson, Jocelyn L. Prendergast, Jessica L Reiner, Catherine A Rimmer, Lane C Sander, Michele Miller Schantz, Katherine E Sharpless, Lorna Tregoning Sniegoski, Susan Shu Cheng Tai, Jeanice M Brown Thomas, Thomas W Vetter, Michael James Welch, Stephen Albert Wise, Laura J Wood, William F Guthrie, Robert Charles Hagwood, Stefan D Leigh, James H Yen, Nien F Zhang, Madhu Chaurhary-Webb, Huiping Chen, Bridgette Haynes, Donna J LaVoie, Leslie F McCoy, Shahzad S Momin, Neelima Paladugula, Elizabeth C Pendergrast, Christine M Pfeiffer, Carissa D Powers, Zia Fazili-Qari, Daniel Rabinowitz, Michael E Rybak, Rosemary L Schleicher, Mary Xu, Mindy Zhang, Arthur L Castle, Brandi S Benford, Gauthier Eppe