You searched on:
Author: howard yoon
Sorted by: title
Displaying records 111 to 116.
Resort by: Date / Title
111. Thermodynamic Radiation Thermometry for the Next SI
Howard W Yoon, Charles E Gibson, V B Khromchenko, George P Eppeldauer, Robert R. Bousquet, Steven W Brown, Keith R Lykke
We describe the construction, the calibration and the use of the NIST Thermodynamic Radiation Thermometer (TRT) to measure the temperature of the gold-freezing temperature blackbody and a variable-temperature blackbody from 800 ?C to 2700 ?C. These ...
112. Thermodynamic-Temperature Determinations of the Ag and Au Freezing Temperatures Using a Detector-Based Radiation Thermometer
Howard W Yoon, David W Allen, Charles E Gibson, Maritoni Abatayo Litorja, Robert D. Saunders, Steven W Brown, George P Eppeldauer, Keith R Lykke
We describe the development of a radiation thermometer calibrated for spectral radiance responsivity using cryogenic, electrical-substitution radiometry to determine the thermodynamic temperatures of the Ag- and Au-freezing temperatures. The absolut ...
113. Towards realization of a large-area, LED-based solar simulator
Behrang H Hamadani, Kangbin Chua, John F Roller, Howard W Yoon, Brian P Dougherty
LED-based solar simulators have shown great promise as alternative light sources for indoor testing of PV cells as compared to their traditional counterparts. However, large-area uniform illumination more suitable for larger cells and module measurem ...
114. Understanding Your Calibration Sources is the Key to Making Accurate Spectroradiometric Measurements
Howard W Yoon, Charles E Gibson
115. Validation of the dissemination of spectral irradiance values using FEL lamps
Bettye C Johnson, Gary D. Graham, Robert D. Saunders, Howard W Yoon, Eric L Shirley
Scales of spectral irradiance are disseminated from NIST by assignment of values to FEL-type lamp standards for defined conditions. These lamp standards can be used for absolute calibration of irradiance radiometers, or more typically, be used in con ...
116. Volume 4, The 1997 Prelaunch Radiometric Calibration of Sea WiFS
Bettye C Johnson, Howard W Yoon, Sally Skidmore Bruce, Ping-Shine Shaw, E A Thompson, S B. Hooker, R Eplee, R Barnes, S Maritorena, J Mueller
The Sea-viewing Side Field-of-view Sensor (SeaWiFS) was originally calibrated by the instrument's manufacturer, Santa Barbara Research Center (SBRC), in November 1993. In preparation for an August 1997 launch, the Sea WiFS Project and the Nation ...