You searched on: Author: robert vest Sorted by: title
Displaying records 11 to 20 of 69 records.
Resort by: Date / Title
11. Calibration procedure for UV-365 integrated irradiance measurements
George P Eppeldauer, Thomas C Larason, Robert Edward Vest, Uwe Arp, Howard W Yoon
Since the CIE standardized rectangular-shape spectral response function for the 320 nm to 400 nm wavelength range can be realized only with large spectral mismatch, the realized UV-A meters have different response functions resulting in large errors ...
12. Constant pressure primary flow standard for gas flows from 0.01 cm^u3^/min to 100 cm^u3^/min (10^u-8^ mol/s to 10^u-5^ mol/s)
Robert F Berg, Gooding Timothy, Robert Edward Vest
We describe a flow meter for gas flows in the range from 0.01 sccm to 100 sccm with a relative standard uncertainty of 0.03 % at 1 sccm. (1 sccm ≈ 1 cm3/min of an ideal gas at 101325 Pa and 0 C ≈ 0.7 mol/s.) The flow meter calibrates a se ...
13. Dual Grating Monochromator for Detector Calibrations Using Synchrotron Radiation as an Absolute Source at NIST,
Robert Edward Vest, L R Canfield, Mitchell L. Furst, R P. Madden, N Swanson
14. EUV component and system characterization at NIST for the support of extreme-ultraviolet lithography, ed. by R.S. Mackay
S Grantham, Shannon Bradley Hill, Charles S Tarrio, Robert Edward Vest, Thomas B Lucatorto
15. EUV metrology at NIST SURF III for lithography, astronomy, solar physics, and particle detection
Robert Edward Vest
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) operates the Synchrotron Ultraviolet
Radiation Facility (SURF III) to support a number of applications of extreme ultraviolet
radiation. SURF III is a 400 MeV electron storage ring that ca ...
16. EUVL dosimetry at NIST
Charles S Tarrio, Steven E Grantham, Marc J Cangemi, Robert Edward Vest, Thomas B Lucatorto, Noreen Harned
As part of its role in providing radiometric standards in support of industry, NIST has been active in advancing extreme ultraviolet dosimetry on various fronts. Recently, we undertook a major effort in accurately measuring the sensitivity of three ...
17. Evaluation of Au/GaAsP and Au/GaP Schottky Photodiodes as Radiometric Detectors in the EUV, Proceedings of the Synchrotron Radiation Instrumentation, Argon National Laboratories, October 1995,
Robert Edward Vest, L R Canfield
18. External Quantum Efficeincy of Pt/n-GaN Schottky Diodes in the Spectral Range 5-500 nm
A Shahid, Robert Edward Vest, D Franz, F Yan, Y Zhao, Brent Mott
19. External efficiency of Pt/n-GaN Schottky diodes in the spectral range 5-500 nm
S Aslam, Robert Edward Vest, D Franz, F Yan, Y Zhao, D B Mott
20. Extreme Ultraviolet Metrology at SURF III
Charles S Tarrio, Robert Edward Vest, S Grantham, Thomas B Lucatorto
The last two decades have seen the development normal-incidence multiplayer mirrors and semiconductor photodiodes for extreme ultraviolet (EUV) radiation. Applications such as in astrophysics, lithography, and plasma physics, require precise calibra ...