You searched on:
Author: robert vest
Sorted by: title
Displaying records 11 to 20 of 66 records.
Resort by: Date / Title
11. Constant pressure primary flow standard for gas flows from 0.01 cm^u3^/min to 100 cm^u3^/min (10^u-8^ mol/s to 10^u-5^ mol/s)
Robert F Berg, Gooding Timothy, Robert Edward Vest
We describe a flow meter for gas flows in the range from 0.01 sccm to 100 sccm with a relative standard uncertainty of 0.03 % at 1 sccm. (1 sccm ≈ 1 cm3/min of an ideal gas at 101325 Pa and 0 C ≈ 0.7 mol/s.) The flow meter calibrates a se ...
12. Dual Grating Monochromator for Detector Calibrations Using Synchrotron Radiation as an Absolute Source at NIST,
Robert Edward Vest, L R Canfield, Mitchell L. Furst, R P. Madden, N Swanson
13. EUV component and system characterization at NIST for the support of extreme-ultraviolet lithography, ed. by R.S. Mackay
S Grantham, Shannon Bradley Hill, Charles S Tarrio, Robert Edward Vest, Thomas B Lucatorto
14. EUVL dosimetry at NIST
Charles S Tarrio, Steven E Grantham, Marc J Cangemi, Robert Edward Vest, Thomas B Lucatorto, Noreen Harned
As part of its role in providing radiometric standards in support of industry, NIST has been active in advancing extreme ultraviolet dosimetry on various fronts. Recently, we undertook a major effort in accurately measuring the sensitivity of three ...
15. Evaluation of Au/GaAsP and Au/GaP Schottky Photodiodes as Radiometric Detectors in the EUV, Proceedings of the Synchrotron Radiation Instrumentation, Argon National Laboratories, October 1995,
Robert Edward Vest, L R Canfield
16. External Quantum Efficeincy of Pt/n-GaN Schottky Diodes in the Spectral Range 5-500 nm
A Shahid, Robert Edward Vest, D Franz, F Yan, Y Zhao, Brent Mott
17. External efficiency of Pt/n-GaN Schottky diodes in the spectral range 5-500 nm
S Aslam, Robert Edward Vest, D Franz, F Yan, Y Zhao, D B Mott
18. Extreme Ultraviolet Metrology at SURF III
Charles S Tarrio, Robert Edward Vest, S Grantham, Thomas B Lucatorto
The last two decades have seen the development normal-incidence multiplayer mirrors and semiconductor photodiodes for extreme ultraviolet (EUV) radiation. Applications such as in astrophysics, lithography, and plasma physics, require precise calibra ...
19. Extreme-Ultraviolet Efficiency Measurements of Freestanding Transmission Gratings
D R McMullin, D L Judge, Charles S Tarrio, Robert Edward Vest, F Hanser
We report the results of transmission and diffraction measurements at EUV wavelengths (4-30 nm) for two gratings, one with a line density of 5000 mm^u-1^ and the other 2500 mm^u-1^. Measurements were made to provide absolute transmission efficiency ...
20. Extreme-Ultraviolet Metrology at SURF III,
Charles S Tarrio, Robert Edward Vest, Steven E Grantham, Thomas B Lucatorto