You searched on:
Author: shannon hill
Sorted by: title
Displaying records 1 to 10 of 18 records.
Resort by: Date / Title
1. A Fast, Deterministic Source of Single Cr Atoms
Jabez J McClelland, Shannon Bradley Hill
We produce single Cr atoms on demand by feedback control of loading and loss from a magneto-optical trap. We observe single-atom occupation probabilities of over 98% and efficient ejection at rates up to 10 Hz.
2. A synchrotron beamline for extreme-ultraviolet photoresist testing
Charles S Tarrio, Steven E Grantham, Shannon Bradley Hill, Nadir S. Faradzhev, Lee J Richter, Chester Knurek, Thomas B Lucatorto
Before being used in an extreme-ultraviolet (EUV) scanner, photoresists must first be evaluated for sensitivity and tested to ensure that they will not contaminate the scanner optics. The new NIST facility described here provides data on the contami ...
3. Characterization of an Infrared Spectrograph for Non-Contact Thermometry Applications Using a Sodium Heat Pipe Blackbody, ed. by A.E. Rozlosnik and R.B. Dinwiddie
Benjamin K Tsai, J F Widmann, M Bundy, Shannon Bradley Hill
4. EUV component and system characterization at NIST for the support of extreme-ultraviolet lithography, ed. by R.S. Mackay
S Grantham, Shannon Bradley Hill, Charles S Tarrio, Robert Edward Vest, Thomas B Lucatorto
5. EUV testing of multilayer mirrors: critical issues
Shannon Bradley Hill, I Ermanoski, Steven E Grantham, Charles S Tarrio, Thomas B Lucatorto, T. E Madey, S Bajt, M Chandhok, P Yan, Obert Wood, S Wurm, N V Edwards
6. EUV-Driven Carbonaceous Film Deposition and Its Photo-oxidation on a TiO2 Film Surface
Nadir S. Faradzhev, Monica McEntee, John Yate, Shannon Bradley Hill, Thomas B Lucatorto
We report the photo-deposition of a carbonaceous layer grown on a TiO2 thin film by EUV radiation-induced chemistry of adsorbed n-tetradecane and the subsequent photo-oxidation of this film. It is found by chemical analysis of the C layer that irradi ...
7. Evaluation of alternative capping layers for EUVL mask ML blank, ed. by J.T. Weed and P.M. Martin
P Yan, E Spiller, Eric M Gullikson, Shannon Bradley Hill
8. Magneto-Optical-Trap-Based, High Brightness Ion Source for Use as a Nanoscale Probe
James L. Hanssen, Shannon Bradley Hill, Jon Orloff, Jabez J McClelland
We report on the demonstration of a low emittance, high brightness ion source based on magneto-optically trapped neutral atoms. Our source has ion optical properties comparable to or better than those of the commonly used liquid metal ion source. I ...
9. Measuring Pulse Energy With Solid-State Photodiodes
Robert Edward Vest, Shannon Bradley Hill, Steven E Grantham
With the advent of extreme ultraviolet lithography (EUVL) the measurement of the energy contained in pulses of short-wavelength radiation is becoming increasingly important. Even low average power sources can deliver pulses of radiation with high pea ...
10. Nanotechnology with Atom Optics
Jabez J McClelland, Shannon Bradley Hill, M Pichler, Robert Celotta
A brief review of atom optics is presented, with emphasis on how it can be applied in the field of nanotechnology. Two specific examples are discussed: laser-focused atomic deposition and deterministic production of single atoms. Results are summar ...