You searched on:
Author: hui zhou
Displaying records 31 to 35.
Resort by: Date / Title
31. A Macro-Micro Motion System for a STM
Bradley N Damazo, James D Gilsinn, Richard M Silver, Hui Zhou
As nano-lithography improves, more companies and research groups have the capability to create nano-scale structures. Scanning Tunneling Microscopes (STMs) are commonly used to create these structures and evaluate them afterward. One difficulty is ...
32. Effects of Etching Time and Wafer Miscut on the Morphology of Etched Si(111) Surfaces
Hui Zhou, Joseph Fu, S Gonda, Richard M Silver
In order to meet leading edge and future measurement and calibration needs, NIST has been pursuing the development of atom-based dimensional standards and measurement methods. There are a few new, key concepts underlying this effort, which are intend ...
33. FEA Modeling and Hardness Performance Prediction of Rockwell Diamond Indenters
Hui Zhou, Jun-Feng Song, Samuel Rea Low III, Li Ma
The difficulty in manufacturing Rockwell diamond indenters to the required geometric specifications has resulted in most commercially manufactured indenters to vary in shape from one indenter to another. This difference in shape is thought to be a ma ...
34. Permittivity Measurements on Molecular-Sized Samples, Extended Abstract
A. van Roggen, L. Yuwono, Hui Zhou, Paul H Meijer, Joseph J Kopanski
35. Coating Kinetics of Fluoropolymer Process Aids for Sharkskin Elimination: The Role of Domain Size
D Bigio, Mathurin G Meillon, S B. Kharchenko, David C Morgan, Hui Zhou, S Oriani, C Macosko, Kalman D Migler
We study the ability of fluoropolymer based polymer processing aids (PPA) to eliminate surface melt fracture (sharkskin) during extrusion of polyethylene in relation to blend morphology (PPA droplet size) and processing conditions (shear rate). Under ...