You searched on:
Author: james yen
Displaying records 11 to 20 of 43 records.
Resort by: Date / Title
11. Determination of Organic Acids in Vaccinium Berry Standard Reference Materials
Melissa Meaney Phillips, Lane C Sander, Katherine E Sharpless, Stephen A Wise, Catherine A Rimmer, Ryan Case, James H Yen
Nine organic acids (citric acid, galacturonic acid, glycolic acid, isocitric acid, malic acid, oxalic acid, quinic acid, shikimic acid, and tartaric acid) and two anions (phosphate and sulfate) were determined in a suite of Vaccinium berry containing ...
12. Pilot Study of Automated Bullet Signature Identification Based on Topography Measurements and Correlations
Wei Chu, Jun-Feng Song, Theodore Vincent Vorburger, James H Yen, Susan M Ballou, Benjamin Bachrach
A procedure for automated bullet signature identification is described based on topography measurements using confocal microscope and correlations calculation. Automated search and retrieval systems are widely used for comparison of firearms evidence ...
13. Three steps towards metrological traceability for ballistics signature measurements
Jun-Feng Song, Theodore Vincent Vorburger, Robert Meryln Thompson, Thomas B Renegar, Xiaoyu A Zheng, Li Ma, James H Yen, Martin Ols
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) in collaboration with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF) has developed the Standard Reference Material (SRM) 2460 bullets and 2461 casings. NIST and ATF are propos ...
14. Comparison of interpretability of 1080p30 and 720p60 motion imagery: trade-offs in resolution and frame rate
Charles D. Fenimore, James H Yen, John W. Roberts, Hassan A. Sahibzada
We have conducted an evaluation comparing the interpretability potential of two standardized HD formats, 1080p30 and 720p60. Despite the lack of an existing motion image (MI) quality scale akin to the NIIRS scale, we have exploited previous work on ...
15. Development of Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) Fruit and Extract Standard Reference Materials
Michele M Schantz, Mary Bedner, Karen E Murphy, Barbara J. Porter, K. Putzbach, Catherine A Rimmer, Lane C Sander, Katherine E Sharpless, Jeanice M Brown Thomas, Stephen A Wise, Laura J Wood, James H Yen, T. Yarita, A. NguyenPho, W. R. Sorenson, J. M. Betz
16. Certification of Standard Reference Materials for Bitter Orange
Lane C Sander, K. Putzbach, Bryant C Nelson, Catherine A Rimmer, Mary Bedner, Jeanice M Brown Thomas, Barbara J. Porter, Laura J Wood, Michele M Schantz, Karen E Murphy, Katherine E Sharpless, Stephen A Wise, James H Yen, P. H. Siitonen, R. I. Evans, A. NguyenPho, M. C. Roman, J. M. Betz
17. Characterization of a Suite of Ginkgo-Containing Standard Reference Materials
Catherine A Rimmer, S. Howerton, Katherine E Sharpless, Lane C Sander, Stephen E Long, Karen E Murphy, Barbara J. Porter, K. Putzbach, M. S. Rearick, Stephen A Wise, Laura J Wood, Rolf Louis Zeisler, Diane K. Hancock, James H Yen, J. M. Betz, A. NguyenPho, L. Yang, C. Scriver, S. N Willie, R. Sturgeon, B. Schaneberg, C. Nelson, J. Skamarack, M. Pan, L. Kerri, D. Gray, E. H. Waysek, A. Blatter, E. Reich
18. Preparation and Characterization of Standard Reference Material 3276 Carrot Extract in Oil
Katherine E Sharpless, Jeanice M Brown Thomas, David Lee Duewer, K. Putzbach, Catherine A Rimmer, Lane C Sander, Michele M Schantz, Stephen A Wise, T. Yarita, James H Yen
19. Surface Topography Analysis for a Feasibility Assessment of a National Ballistics Imaging Database
NIST Interagency/Internal Report (NISTIR)
Theodore Vincent Vorburger, James H Yen, B Bachrach, Thomas B Renegar, Li Ma, Hyug-Gyo Rhee, Xiaoyu A Zheng, Jun-Feng Song, Charles Dewey Foreman
This document reports on a study to determine the feasibility and utility of a national ballistics
database of casing and bullet images. The purpose of such a proposed database would be to
provide a reference collection of ballistic images against ...
20. Development of a NIST Standard Reference Material Containing Thirty Volatile Organic Compounds at 5 nmol/mol in Nitrogen
George C Rhoderick, James H Yen