You searched on:
Author: scott wight
Sorted by: title
Displaying records 1 to 10 of 32 records.
Resort by: Date / Title
1. A Micro-Gas Delivery System in the Environmental Scanning Electron Microscope for In-Situ Microhotplate Chemical Vapor Deposition
Scott A Wight, Richard E Cavicchi, M J Nystrom
A device has been developed for introducing small quantities of gas directly to the specimen in the environmental scanning electron microscope chamber. This micro-gas delivery system is a modification of the micro-injector that delivers gas directly ...
2. Beam Size in the Environmental Scanning Electron Microscopy: A Comparison of Model and Experimental Data
Scott A Wight
3. Better Visualization Inside the Environmental Scanning Electron Microscope Through the Infrared Chamberscope Coupled with a Mirror
Scott A Wight
4. Bevel Depth Profiling SIMS for Analysis of Layer Structures
John G Gillen, Scott A Wight, P Chi, Albert J. Fahey, Jennifer R Verkouteren, Eric S Windsor, D. B. Fenner
We are evaluating the use of bevel depth profiling Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry (SIMS) for the characterization of layered semiconductor materials. In this procedure, a sub-degree angle bevel is cut into the analytical sample with an oxygen or ce ...
5. Characterization of Biomimetic Surfaces Formed from Cell Membranes
N M. Rao, Anne L Plant, Vitalii Ivanovich Silin, Scott A Wight, S Hui
6. Characterization of Colloidal Material Fom Natural and Engineered Waters Investigating Structure-Function Relationships Through Microanalysis
Richard D Holbrook, Scott A Wight, Dale E Newbury
The fate, transport and ultimate impact of toxic compounds in aquatic systems is governed by their distribution between the particulate, colloidal and dissolved phases. Colloids, conventionally defined as solid material between 1 nm and 1 m in size, ...
7. Characterization of High Explosive Particles Using Cluster Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry
John G Gillen, Scott A Wight, Christine M. Mahoney, Richard T. Lareau
8. Characterization of the Electron Beam Specimen Interaction in the ESEM with SIM Imaging
Scott A Wight, John G Gillen, G B. Saupe
A Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry (SIMS) study has been undertaken to examine surfaces and films modified in the environmental scanning electron microscope (ESEM). Examination of the modifications induced by ESEM electrons and ions lead to a better ...
9. Copper Oxide Precipitates in NBS Standard Reference Material 482
Journal of Research (NIST JRES)
Eric S Windsor, R Carlton, John G Gillen, Scott A Wight, David S. Bright
Copper oxide has been detected in the copper containing alloys of Standard Reference Material (SRM) 482. This occurrence is significant because it represents heterogeneity within a standard reference material that was certified to be homogeneous on ...
10. Detection and Characterization of Radioactive Particles
Cynthia J Zeissler, Scott A Wight, Richard Mark Lindstrom