You searched on: Author: scott wight
Displaying records 31 to 37.
Resort by: Date / Title
31. Microhotplate Chemical Vapor Deposition in the Environmental SEM Chamber
Scott A Wight, Richard E Cavicchi, M J Nystrom, F DiMeo
32. SIMS Imaging of Electron Beam Scattering in the Environmental SEM
Scott A Wight, G Gillen, T M. Herne
33. Characterization of Biomimetic Surfaces Formed from Cell Membranes
N M. Rao, Anne L Plant, Vitalii Ivanovich Silin, Scott A Wight, S Hui
34. Development of Environmental Scanning Electron Microscopy Electron Beam Profile Imaging with Self-assembled Monolayers and Secondary Ion Mass Spectroscopy
Scott A Wight, John G Gillen, Tonya Herne
35. Patterning of Self-assembled Alkanethiol Monolayers on Silver by Microfocus Ion and Electron Beam Bombardment
John G Gillen, Scott A Wight, Joe Bennett, Michael J Tarlov
Decanethiol [CH3(CH2)9SH] self-assembled monolayer films on silver substrates have been irradiated in selected areas by focused ion or electron bombardment. Subsequent immersion of the irradiated sample in a solution of a fluoromercaptan [CF3(CF2)2(C ...
36. Environmental Scanning Electron Microscope Imaging Examples Related to Particle Analysis
Scott A Wight, Cynthia J Zeissler
37. A Micro-Gas Delivery System in the Environmental Scanning Electron Microscope for In-Situ Microhotplate Chemical Vapor Deposition
Scott A Wight, Richard E Cavicchi, M J Nystrom
A device has been developed for introducing small quantities of gas directly to the specimen in the environmental scanning electron microscope chamber. This micro-gas delivery system is a modification of the micro-injector that delivers gas directly ...