You searched on:
Author: stephen seltzer
Displaying records 61 to 65.
Resort by: Date / Title
61. Low-Energy Electron Dose-Distribution Measurements with Thin-Film Dosimeters
W L Mclaughlin, H M Khan, M Farahani, M L Walker, James M Puhl, Stephen Michael Seltzer, Christopher Graham Soares, C E Dick
62. Tables and Graphs of Electron-Interaction Cross Sections from 10 eV to 100 GeV Derived from the LLNL Evaluated Data Library (EEDL), Z=1-100
D E Cullen, Stephen Michael Seltzer, S T Perkins
63. Final Report of the SIM ^u60^ Co Air-Kerma Comparison (KCDB Entry SIM.RI (I)-K1)
C K Ross, K Shortt, M Saravi, A Meghzifene, V M Tovar, R A Barbosa, C N da Silva, F Gutt, Stephen Michael Seltzer
Transfer chambers were used to compare the standards for 60Co air kerma maintained by seven laboratories. Six of the laboratories were members of the Sistema Interamericano de Metrolog a (SIM) regional metrological organization while the seventh was ...
64. Irradiation Decontamination of Postal Mail: Lessons Learned and Future Opportunities
Journal of Research (NIST JRES)
Marc F Desrosiers, Stephen Michael Seltzer, James M Puhl, Paul Mark Bergstrom, Lawrence T Hudson, S L Cooper
In October 2001, first class letters, which were laced with Bacillus anthracis spores, were sent to political and media targets resulting in five deaths and 22 illnesses, significant mail service disruption, and economic loss. The White House Office ...
65. NIST 7. NIST Electron and Positron Stopping Powers of Materials
Stephen Michael Seltzer
This database (also called EPSTAR) provides rapid calculations of stopping powers (collisional, radiative, and total), CSDA ranges, radiation yields and density effect corrections for incident electrons or positrons with kinetic energies from 1 keV t ...