You searched on:
Author: lee richter
Displaying records 11 to 20 of 90 records.
Resort by: Date / Title
11. Electrical and structural characterization of high performance airbrushed organic thin film transistors
Calvin Chan, Lee J Richter, Cherno Jaye, Brad Conrad, Hyun Wook Ro, David Germack, Daniel A Fischer, Dean M DeLongchamp, David J Gundlach
12. Characterization of SiGe Films for use as a National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Microanalysis Reference material (RM 8905)
Ryna B. Marinenko, Shirley Turner, David S Simons, Savelas A Rabb, Rolf Louis Zeisler, Lee Lijian Yu, Dale E Newbury, Rick L Paul, Nicholas W m Ritchie, Stefan D Leigh, Michael R Winchester, Lee J Richter, Douglas C Meier, Keana C k Scott, D Klinedinst, John A Small
Bulk SiGe wafers cut from single-crystal boules and two SiGe thick films (4 m and 5 m thick) on Si wafers were evaluated with the electron probe microanalyzer for the extent of heterogeneity and composition for use as reference materi ...
13. Spray Deposited Poly-3-hexylthiophene Thin Film Transistors
Calvin Chan, Lee J Richter, David Germack, Brad Conrad, Daniel A Fischer, Dean M DeLongchamp, David J Gundlach
14. Structure and Properties of Small Molecule-Polymer Blend Semiconductors and High-k Polymer Dielectric for Printable Organic Electronics
Do Yeung Yoon, Jeongwon Kang, Nayool Shin, Do Young Jang, Youngeun Jo, Yeon Sook Chung, Vivek M Prabhu, Dean M DeLongchamp, Regis J Kline, Lee J Richter, David J Gundlach, John E Anthony
15. Molecular Orientation in Thin Films of Solution Processable Organic Semiconductors
Lee J Richter, Dean M DeLongchamp, Regis J Kline, Xinran Zhang, Steven D Hudson, Oana Jurchescu, David J Gundlach, Thomas Jackson, John E Anthony, Nayool Shin, Do Yeung Yoon
16. Formation of Silicon-Based Molecular Electronic Structures Using Flip-chip Lamination
Mariona Coll Bau, Lauren H. Miller, Lee J Richter, Daniel R. Hines, Curt A Richter, Christina Ann Hacker
The use of organic molecules to impart electrical surface properties has been a subject of intense research not only from a fundamental perspective but for many technological applications. In particular, organic molecules have been proposed as activ ...
17. Substrate-dependent interface composition and charge transport in films for organic photovoltaics
David Germack, Calvin Chan, Behrang H Hamadani, Lee J Richter, Daniel A Fischer, David J Gundlach, Dean M DeLongchamp
The buried interface composition of polymer-fullerene blends is found by near edge X ray absorption fine structure (NEXAFS) spectroscopy to depend on the surface energy of the substrate upon which they are cast. The interface composition determines ...
18. Thin Films Mechanics of Degradable Tyrosine-Derived Polycarbonate Biomaterials and Their Blends
Khaled A. Aamer, Christopher M Stafford, Lee J Richter, J Kohn, Matthew Becker
The integrity, function, and performance of biomedical devices possessing thin polymeric coatings are critically dependent on the thin film mechanical properties, including the elastic modulus. In this report, the elastic moduli of several tyrosine- ...
19. Controlling the Formation and Orientation of Terraced Nanoscale Ribbons of a Thiophene-Based Copolymer
Dean M DeLongchamp, Regis J Kline, Youngsuk Jung, David Germack, Eric K Lin, Andrew Moad, Lee J Richter, Michael F. Toney, Martin Heeney, Iain McCulloch
Terraced nanoscale ribbon domains of a poly(2,5-bis(3-alkylthiophen-2-yl) thieno[3,2-b]thiophene) form after thin films are cooled from its highest-temperature phase. A simple flow coating procedure can induce high levels of ribbon orientation and e ...
20. In situ measurement of annealing-induced line shape decay in nanoimprinted polymers using scatterometry
Heather J Patrick, Thomas Avery Germer, Yifu Ding, Hyun Wook Ro, Lee J Richter, Christopher L Soles
Thermal embossing nanoimprint lithography (NIL) is an area of continuing interest because it allows direct patterning of nanoscale structures into a wide variety of functional polymer materials. Measuring the shape evolution of nanoimprinted lines d ...