You searched on:
Author: lee richter
Displaying records 11 to 20 of 93 records.
Resort by: Date / Title
11. The NIST EUV facility for advanced photoresist
qualification using the witness-sample test
Steven E Grantham, Charles S Tarrio, Shannon Bradley Hill, Lee J Richter, Thomas B Lucatorto, J. van Dijk, C. Kaya, N. Harned, R. Hoefnagels, M. Silova, J. Steinhoff
Before being used in an extreme-ultraviolet (EUV) scanner, photoresists must first be qualified to ensure that they will not excessively contaminate the scanner optics or other parts of the vacuum environment of the scanner. At the National Institute ...
12. Flexible Memristors Fabricated through Sol-Gel Hydrolysis
Joseph Leo Tedesco, Nadine Gergel-Hackett, Laurie Stephey, Madelaine Herminia Hernandez, Andrew A Herzing, Lee J Richter, Christina Ann Hacker, Joseph J Kopanski, Jan Obrzut, Curt A Richter
13. Optics contamination studies in support of high-throughput EUV lithography tools
Shannon Bradley Hill, Fardina Asikin, Lee J Richter, Steven E Grantham, Charles S Tarrio, Thomas B Lucatorto, Sergiy Yulin, Mark Schurmann, Viatcheslav Nesterenko, Torsten Feigl
We report on optics contamination rates induced by exposure to broad-bandwidth, high-intensity EUV radiation peaked near 8 nm in a new beamline at the NIST synchrotron. The peak intensity of 50 mW/mm2 allows extension of previous investigations of c ...
14. Conduction and Loss Mechanisms in Flexible Oxide-Based Memristors
Joseph Leo Tedesco, Nadine Gergel-Hackett, Laurie Stephey, Andrew A Herzing, Madelaine Herminia Hernandez, Christina Ann Hacker, Jan Obrzut, Lee J Richter, Curt A Richter
In order to study the conduction
and loss mechanisms behind their operation, flexible sol-gel based memristors were fabricated with differing oxide film thicknesses and device sizes. XPS, TEM, EELS, and VASE measurements indicated the oxide was amor ...
15. Controlling the Microstructure of Solution-Processible Small Molecules in Thin-Film Transistors through Substrate Chemistry
Regis J Kline, Steven D Hudson, Xinran Zhang, David J Gundlach, Andrew Moad, Lee J Richter, Oana Jurchescu, Thomas Jackson, Sanker Subramanian, John E Anthony, Michael F. Toney
Solution-processible small molecules have tremendous potential for providing both high charge carrier mobility and low cost processing. This study outlines a detailed microstructural study of the effect of substrate chemistry on fluorinated 5,11-bis ...
16. 3D Nanoscale Characterization of Thin-Film Organic Photovoltaic Device Structures via Spectroscopic Contrast in the TEM
Andrew A Herzing, Lee J Richter, Ian M. Anderson
The three-dimensional characterization of third generation photovoltaic device structures at the nanometer scale is essential to the development of efficient, reliable, and inexpensive solar cell technologies. Electron tomography is a powerful metho ...
17. Origin of Nanoscale Variations in Photoresponse of an Organic Solar Cell
Behrang H Hamadani, Suyong S. Jung, Paul M Haney, Lee J Richter, Nikolai B Zhitenev
Photo generated charge transport in bulk heterojunction (BHJ) solar cells is strongly dependent on the active layer nanomorphology resulting from phase segregation and connectivity of the donor and acceptor regions. Scanning probe-based techniques an ...
18. High performance airbrushed organic thin film transistors
Calvin Chan, Lee J Richter, Brad Anthony Dinardo, Cherno Jaye, Brad Conrad, Hyun W. Ro, David Germack, Daniel A Fischer, Dean M DeLongchamp, David J Gundlach
19. Electrical and structural characterization of high performance airbrushed organic thin film transistors
Calvin Chan, Lee J Richter, Cherno Jaye, Brad Conrad, Hyun W. Ro, David Germack, Daniel A Fischer, Dean M DeLongchamp, David J Gundlach
20. Characterization of SiGe Films for use as a National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Microanalysis Reference material (RM 8905)
Ryna B. Marinenko, Shirley Turner, David S Simons, Savelas A Rabb, Rolf Louis Zeisler, Lee Lijian Yu, Dale E Newbury, Rick L Paul, Nicholas W m Ritchie, Stefan D Leigh, Michael R Winchester, Lee J Richter, Douglas C Meier, Keana C K Scott, D Klinedinst, John A Small
Bulk SiGe wafers cut from single-crystal boules and two SiGe thick films (4 m and 5 m thick) on Si wafers were evaluated with the electron probe microanalyzer for the extent of heterogeneity and composition for use as reference materi ...