You searched on:
Author: lee richter
Displaying records 11 to 20 of 87 records.
Resort by: Date / Title
11. Origin of Nanoscale Variations in Photoresponse of an Organic Solar Cell
Behrang H Hamadani, Suyong S. Jung, Paul M Haney, Lee J Richter, Nikolai B Zhitenev
Photo generated charge transport in bulk heterojunction (BHJ) solar cells is strongly dependent on the active layer nanomorphology resulting from phase segregation and connectivity of the donor and acceptor regions. Scanning probe-based techniques an ...
12. High performance airbrushed organic thin film transistors
Calvin Chan, Lee J Richter, Brad Anthony Dinardo, Cherno Jaye, Brad Conrad, Hyun W. Ro, David Germack, Daniel A Fischer, Dean M DeLongchamp, David J Gundlach
13. Electrical and structural characterization of high performance airbrushed organic thin film transistors
Calvin Chan, Lee J Richter, Cherno Jaye, Brad Conrad, Hyun W. Ro, David Germack, Daniel A Fischer, Dean M DeLongchamp, David J Gundlach
14. Characterization of SiGe Films for use as a National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Microanalysis Reference material (RM 8905)
Ryna B. Marinenko, Shirley Turner, David S Simons, Savelas A Rabb, Rolf Louis Zeisler, Lee Lijian Yu, Dale E Newbury, Rick L Paul, Nicholas W m Ritchie, Stefan D Leigh, Michael R Winchester, Lee J Richter, Douglas C Meier, Keana C K Scott, D Klinedinst, John A Small
Bulk SiGe wafers cut from single-crystal boules and two SiGe thick films (4 m and 5 m thick) on Si wafers were evaluated with the electron probe microanalyzer for the extent of heterogeneity and composition for use as reference materi ...
15. Spray Deposited Poly-3-hexylthiophene Thin Film Transistors
Calvin Chan, Lee J Richter, David Germack, Brad Conrad, Daniel A Fischer, Dean M DeLongchamp, David J Gundlach
16. Structure and Properties of Small Molecule-Polymer Blend Semiconductors and High-k Polymer Dielectric for Printable Organic Electronics
Do Yeung Yoon, Jeongwon Kang, Nayool Shin, Do Young Jang, Youngeun Jo, Yeon Sook Chung, Vivek M Prabhu, Dean M DeLongchamp, Regis J Kline, Lee J Richter, David J Gundlach, John E Anthony
17. Molecular Orientation in Thin Films of Solution Processable Organic Semiconductors
Lee J Richter, Dean M DeLongchamp, Regis J Kline, Xinran Zhang, Steven D Hudson, Oana Jurchescu, David J Gundlach, Thomas Jackson, John E Anthony, Nayool Shin, Do Yeung Yoon
18. Formation of Silicon-Based Molecular Electronic Structures Using Flip-chip Lamination
Mariona Coll Bau, Lauren H. Miller, Lee J Richter, Daniel R. Hines, Curt A Richter, Christina Ann Hacker
The use of organic molecules to impart electrical surface properties has been a subject of intense research not only from a fundamental perspective but for many technological applications. In particular, organic molecules have been proposed as activ ...
19. Substrate-dependent interface composition and charge transport in films for organic photovoltaics
David Germack, Calvin Chan, Behrang H Hamadani, Lee J Richter, Daniel A Fischer, David J Gundlach, Dean M DeLongchamp
The buried interface composition of polymer-fullerene blends is found by near edge X ray absorption fine structure (NEXAFS) spectroscopy to depend on the surface energy of the substrate upon which they are cast. The interface composition determines ...
20. Thin Films Mechanics of Degradable Tyrosine-Derived Polycarbonate Biomaterials and Their Blends
Khaled A. Aamer, Christopher M Stafford, Lee J Richter, J Kohn, Matthew Becker
The integrity, function, and performance of biomedical devices possessing thin polymeric coatings are critically dependent on the thin film mechanical properties, including the elastic modulus. In this report, the elastic moduli of several tyrosine- ...