You searched on: Author: curt richter Sorted by: date
Displaying records 1 to 10 of 175 records.
Resort by: Date / Title
1. Non-volatile Memory Devices with Redox-active Diruthenium Molecular Compound
Sujitra Jeanie Pookpanratana, Hao Zhu, Emily Geraldine Bittle, Sean Natoli, Tong Ren, Curt A Richter, Qiliang Li, Christina Ann Hacker
Non-volatile Flash-based memory devices, which incorporate a novel redox-active diruthenium
molecule, is demonstrated. The memory device is in a capacitor structure,
metal/oxide/molecule/oxide/silicon, where the diruthenium molecule is covalently ...
2. Modifying spin injection characteristics in the Co/Alq3 system by using a molecular self-assembled monolayer
Hyuk-Jae Jang, Jun-Sik Lee, Sujitra Jeanie Pookpanratana, Ich C. Tran, Curt A Richter, Christina Ann Hacker
We present the results of experiments that explore the influence of molecular self-assembled monolayers (SAMs) on characteristics of spin injection into an organic semiconductor, Alq3 [tris-(8-hydroxyquinoline) aluminum] from a ferromagnetic metal, C ...
3. Self-Assembled Monolayers Impact Cobalt Interfacial Structure in Nanoelectronic Junctions
Sujitra Jeanie Pookpanratana, Leigh Lydecker, Curt A Richter, Christina Ann Hacker
The formation of molecular monolayers on template-stripped cobalt surfaces is reported. The quality of the alkane-based molecular structure was confirmed through spectroscopic measurements. We find that the self-assembly of bifunctional molecules has ...
4. Influence of Metal¿MoS2 Interface on MoS2 Transistor Performance: Comparison of Ag and Ti Contacts
Hui H. Yuan, Guangjun Cheng, Lin You, Haitao Li, Hao Zhu, Wei Li, Joseph J Kopanski, Yaw S Obeng, Angela R Hight Walker, David J Gundlach, Curt A Richter, D. E Ioannou, Qiliang Li
In this work, we present a study of enhancing MoS2 transistor performance by using proper metal contact. We found that the on-state current of MoS2 field-effect transistors with 30 nm Au/ 30 nm Ag contacts is enhanced more than 60 times and the subth ...
5. Broad Band Optical Properties of Large Area Monolayer CVD Molybdenum Disulfide
Wei Li, Glen Birdwell, Matin Amani, Yi-Hsien Lee, Ling Xi, Xuelei Liang, Lianmao Peng, Curt A Richter, Kong Jing, David J Gundlach, Nhan V Nguyen
6. Attachment of a Reduction-Oxidative Active Diruthenium Compound to Au and Si Surfaces by ,ClickŠ
Sujitra Jeanie Pookpanratana, Joseph William Robertson, Curt A Richter, Christina Ann Hacker, Lee J Richter, Julia Savchenko, Steven Cummings, Tong Ren
We report the formation of molecular monolayers containing redox-active diruthenium(II,III) compound
to gold and silicon surfaces via ,clickŠ chemistry. The use of Cu-catalyzed azide-alkyne
cycloaddition enables modular design of molecular surfa ...
7. Interface Engineering to Control Magnetic Field Effects of Organic-Based Devices by Using a Molecular Self-Assembled Monolayer
Hyuk-Jae Jang, Sujitra Jeanie Pookpanratana, Alyssa N. Brigeman, Regis J Kline, James I. Basham, David J Gundlach, Christina Ann Hacker, Oleg A Kirillov, Oana Jurchescu, Curt A Richter
Organic semiconductors hold immense promise for the development of a wide range of innovative devices with their excellent electronic and manufacturing characteristics. Of particular interest are non-magnetic organic semiconductors that show unusual ...
8. Highly reproducible and reliable metal/graphene contact by UV-Ozone treatment
Wei Li, Christina Ann Hacker, Guangjun Cheng, Angela R Hight Walker, Curt A Richter, David J Gundlach, Yiran Liang, boyuan Tian, Xuelei Liang, Lianmao Peng
Resist residue from the device fabrication process is a significant source of contamination at the
metal/graphene contact interface. Ultraviolet Ozone (UVO) treatment is proven here, by X-ray
photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS) and Raman measurement ...
9. UV/Ozone treatment to reduce metal-graphene contact resistance
Wei Li, Kurt Pernstich, Angela R Hight Walker, Tian T. Shen, Guangjun Cheng, Christina Ann Hacker, Curt A Richter, Qiliang Li, David J Gundlach, Xuelei Liang, Lianmao Peng, Yiran Liang
10. Topological Insulator Bi2Se3 Nanowire High Performance Field-Effect Transistors
Hao Zhu, Curt A Richter, Erhai Zhao, John E Bonevich, William Andrew Kimes, Hyuk-Jae Jang, Hui Yuan, Abbas Arab, Oleg A Kirillov, James E Maslar, D. E Ioannou, Qiliang Li
Topological insulators are unique electronic materials with insulating interiors but robust metallic surfaces. Device applications exploiting their remarkable properties, such as surface conduction of helical Dirac electrons, have so far been hampere ...