You searched on: Author: curt richter
Displaying records 31 to 40 of 174 records.
Resort by: Date / Title
31. Conduction and Loss Mechanisms in Flexible Oxide-Based Memristors
Joseph Leo Tedesco, Nadine Gergel-Hackett, Laurie Stephey, Andrew A Herzing, Madelaine Herminia Hernandez, Christina Ann Hacker, Jan Obrzut, Lee J Richter, Curt A Richter
In order to study the conduction
and loss mechanisms behind their operation, flexible sol-gel based memristors were fabricated with differing oxide film thicknesses and device sizes. XPS, TEM, EELS, and VASE measurements indicated the oxide was amor ...
32. Metal-Molecule-Silicon Junctions Produced by Flip Chip Lamination of Dithiols
Michael A Walsh, Curt A Richter, Christina Ann Hacker
The integration of organic molecules with silicon is increasingly being studied for potential uses in hybrid electronic devices. Creating dense and highly ordered organic monolayers on silicon with reliable metal contacts still remains a challenge. ...
33. Fabrication of silicon-based Molecular Electronic Structures Using Flip Chip Lamination
Christina Ann Hacker, Michael A Walsh, Mariona Coll Bau, Curt A Richter
34. Thermo-Magneto-Electrical Measurement Platform
Kurt Pernstich, Curt A Richter, David J Gundlach
35. Switching in Flexible Titanium Oxide Memristors
Joseph Leo Tedesco, Nadine Emily Gergel-Hackett, Laurie A. Stephey, Christina Ann Hacker, Curt A Richter
In this study, memristors were fabricated on flexible polyethylene terephthalate (PET) substrates with aluminum contacts and a titanium dioxide film formed with a sol-gel of titanium isopropoxide and ethanol. To study the electric field dependence of ...
36. Graphene Nanoribbon Schottky-barrier FETs for End-of-the-roadmap CMOS: Challenges and Opportunities
Qin Q. Zhang, Yeqing Lu, Huili Xing, Curt A Richter, Steven J Koester, Siyuranga Koswatta
37. Probing Stress Effects in Single Crystal Organic Transistors by Scanning Kelvin Probe Microscopy
LC Teague, Oana Jurchescu, Curt A Richter, Sankar Subramanian, John E Anthony, Thomas Jackson, David J Gundlach, James G. Kushmerick
38. Graphene Nanoribbon Schottky-barrier FETs for End-of-the-roadmap CMOS: Challenges and Opportunities
Qin Q. Zhang, Y Lu, Huili Xing, Curt A Richter, Steven J Koester, S O Koswatta
39. Flip Chip Lamination Approach to Fabricate Ultrasmooth Metal Contacts for Organic-based Electronic Device
Mariona Coll Bau, Nadine Emily Gergel-Hackett, Oana Jurchescu, Curt A Richter, Christina Ann Hacker
40. Metrology to Support Innovation in Nanoelectronics
Curt A Richter