You searched on:
Author: curt richter
Displaying records 161 to 166.
Resort by: Date / Title
161. Buffer Layer - MODFET Interactions in the Al0.33Ga0.67As/GaAs Superlattice System
Joseph G. Pellegrino, Curt A Richter, Joseph A. Dura, S. B. Qadri, B. Roughani, Paul M. Amirtharaj
162. Mesoscopic Conductance Fluctuations in Large Devices
Curt A Richter, David G Seiler, Joseph G. Pellegrino
163. Novel Magnetic Field Characterization Techniques for Compound Semiconductor Materials and Devices
Curt A Richter, David G Seiler, Joseph G. Pellegrino, W. F. Tseng, W. Robert Thurber
164. Bulk Electrical Characterization of Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes: Effects of Ozonolyis and Subsequent Growth of Quantum Dots
L C Teague, S Banerjee, S S Wong, Curt A Richter, J Batteas
Chemical modification of single-walled carbon nanotubes (SWNTs) provides several methods of altering the inherent electrical properties of the tubes for use in nanoscale electronics and sensing applications. Here, the bulk resistivities, as determin ...
165. A Unique Photoemission Method to Measure Semiconductor Heterojunction Band Offsets
Qin Q. Zhang, Rui Li, Rusen Yan, Thomas Kosel, Grace Xing, Alan Seabaugh, Kun Xu, Oleg A Kirillov, David J Gundlach, Curt A Richter, Nhan V Nguyen
We report a unique way to measure the energy band offset of a heterojunction by exploiting the light absorption profile in the heterojunction under visible-ultraviolet internal photoemission. This method was used to successfully determine the band a ...
166. Direct Measurement of Intrinsic Dirac Point and Fermi level at Graphene/Oxide interface and Its Band
Alignment by Cavity Enhanced Internal Photoemission
Kun Xu, Caifu Zeng, Qin Q. Zhang, Rusen Yan, Peide Ye, Kang Wang, Alan C. Seabaugh, Huili G. Xing, John S Suehle, Curt A Richter, David J Gundlach, Nhan V Nguyen
We report the first direct measurement of the Dirac point, the Fermi level, and the work function of
graphene by performing internal photoemission measurements on a graphene/SiO2/Si structure with a
unique optical-cavity enhanced test structure. ...