You searched on: Author: curt richter
Displaying records 141 to 150 of 174 records.
Resort by: Date / Title
141. Thickness Evaluation for 2nm SiO2 Films, a Comparison of Ellipsometric, Capacitance-Voltage and HRTEM Measurements
James R. Ehrstein, Curt A Richter, Deane Chandler-Horowitz, Eric M. Vogel, Donnie R. Ricks, Chadwin Young, Steve Spencer, Shweta Shah, Dennis Maher, Brendan C. Foran, Alain C. Diebold, Pui-Yee Hung
We have completed a comparison of SiO2 film thicknesses obtained with the three dominant measurement techniques used in the IC industry . This work is directed at evaluating metrology capability that might support NIST- traceable Reference Materials ...
142. Energy Distribution of Interface Traps in High-K Gated MOSFETs
Jin-Ping Han, Eric M. Vogel, Evgeni Gusev, C. D'Emic, Curt A Richter, Da-Wei Heh, John S Suehle
We use variable rise/fall-time charge pumping (CP) to determine the energy distribution of interface trap density (Dit) and capture cross-section of electrons/holes in high-k HfO2 gated nMOSFETs. Our results have revealed that the Dit is much higher ...
143. Metrology for Molecular Electronics
Curt A Richter, D R. Stewart
We discuss some of the complex issues associated with the metrology of molecular electronic devices and describe an electrical characterization method to assess molecular crossbar devices. Experimental data is shown for an eicosanoic acid crossbar de ...
144. A Capacitance-Voltage Model for Polysilicon-Gated MOS Devices Including Substrate Quantization Effects Based on Modification of the Total Semiconductor Charge
Eric M. Vogel, Curt A Richter, Brian G. Rennex
We present a model for simulating the capacitance-voltage characteristics of polysilicon-gated MOS devices with thin oxides. The model includes substrate quantization effects through a modification of the total semiconductor charge. Therefore, solu ...
145. Molecular Electronic Test Structures
Curt A Richter, John S Suehle, Monica D Edelstein, Oleg A Kirillov, Roger D van Zee
146. Spectroscopic Ellipsometry Characterization of High-K Dielectric HfO^d2^ Thin Films and the High-Temperature Annealing on Their Optical Properties
Yong J. Cho, Nhan V Nguyen, Curt A Richter, James R. Ehrstein, Byoung H. Lee, Jack C. Lee
147. Differences Between Quantum-Mechanical Capacitance-Voltage Simulators
Curt A Richter, Eric M. Vogel, Angela Hodge, Allen R Hefner Jr.
148. Challenges of High-[kappa] Gate Dielectrics for Future MOS Devices
John S Suehle, Eric M. Vogel, Monica D Edelstein, Curt A Richter, Nhan V Nguyen, Igor Levin, Debra L Kaiser, Hanchang F Wu, J B Bernstein
As the feature sizes of complementary metal-oxide-semiconductor (CMOS) devices are scaled downward, the gate dielectric thickness must also decrease to maintain a value of capacitance to reduce short-channel effects and to keep device drive current a ...
149. Characterization and Production Metrology of Thin Transistor Gate Dielectric Films
W Chism, Alain C. Diebold, J Canterbury, Curt A Richter
150. Characterization and Production Metrology of Gate Dielectric Films: Optical Models for Oxynitrides and High Dielectric Constant Films
Alain C. Diebold, J Canterbury, W Chism, Curt A Richter, Nhan V Nguyen, James R. Ehrstein, C E. Weintraub