You searched on:
Author: anne plant
Displaying records 31 to 40 of 47 records.
Resort by: Date / Title
31. First-Principles Determination of Hybrid Bilayer Membrane Structure by Phase-Sensitive Neutron Reflectometry
Charles F Majkrzak, Norman Frederic Berk, S. Krueger, Joseph A Dura, M. Tarek, D Tobias, Vitalii Ivanovich Silin, Curtis W Meuse, John Taylor Woodward IV, Anne L Plant
32. Cytochrome c at Model Membrane Surfaces: Exploration via Second Harmonic Generation - Circular Dichroism and Surface-Enhanced Resonance Raman Spectroscopy
T Petralli-Mallow, Anne L Plant, M Lewis, J Hicks
The novel nonlinear optical method second harmonic generation-circular dichroism (SHG-CD) has been used to follow the adsorption and redox properties of a peripheral membrane protein horse heart cytochrome c, adsorbed at several model membrane surfac ...
33. The Effect of an Oxidized Gold Substrate on Alkanethiol Self-Assembly
John Taylor Woodward IV, Marlon L Walker, Curtis W Meuse, David J Vanderah, G Poirier, Anne L Plant
UV cleaned gold substrates incubated in solutions of alkanethiol show islands on the monolayer surface when imaged with non-contact atomic force microscopy (AFM). The height of the islands above the monolayer is approximately twice the height of th ...
34. Nonlinear Optics as a Detection Scheme for Biomimetic Sensors: SFG Spectroscopy of Hybrid Bilayer Membrane Formation
T Petralli-Mallow, Kimberly A Briggman, Lee J Richter, John C. Stephenson, Anne L Plant
Vibrational spectra of biomimetic membranes have been obtained using a broad-band approach to sum frequency generation (SFG). A new innovation, broad band SFG (BBSFG) allows for high quality SFG spectra with rapid collection times. With the BBSFG a ...
35. Supported Hybrid Bilayer Membranes as Rugged Cell Membrane Mimics
Anne L Plant
36. Self Assembly Driven by Hydrophobic Interaction at Alkanethiol Monolayers: Mechanism of Formation of Hybrid Bilayer Membranes
J B Hubbard, Vitalii Ivanovich Silin, Anne L Plant
37. Synthesis and Characterization of Self-assembled Monolayers of Alkylated 1-Thiahexa(ethylene oxide) Compounds on Gold
David J Vanderah, Curtis W Meuse, Vitalii Ivanovich Silin, Anne L Plant
38. Hybrid Bilayer Membranes in Air and Water: Infrared Spectroscopy and Neutron Reflectivity Studies
Curtis W Meuse, S. Krueger, Charles F Majkrzak, Joseph A Dura, Jing Fu, J. T. Connor, Anne L Plant
39. Fabrication of Air-Stable Hybrid Bilayer Membranes,
Anne L Plant, Curtis W Meuse, S. Krueger
40. Biotechnological Applications of Surface Plasmon Resonance
Vitalii Ivanovich Silin, Anne L Plant