You searched on: Author: nhan nguyen
Displaying records 71 to 78.
Resort by: Date / Title
71. Characterization of the ZnSe/GaAs Interface by TEM and Spectroscopic Ellipsometry
R. Dahmani, Lourdes Salamanca-Riba, Nhan V Nguyen, Deane Chandler-Horowitz, B T Jonker
72. Interface Sharpness During the Initial Stages of Growth of Thin, Short-Period III-V Superlattices
Joseph G. Pellegrino, S. B. Qadri, C. M. Cotell, Paul M. Amirtharaj, Nhan V Nguyen, J. Comas
73. Interface Roughness of Short-Period AlAs/GaAs Superlattices Studied by Spectroscopic Ellipsometry
Nhan V Nguyen, Joseph G. Pellegrino, Paul M. Amirtharaj, David G Seiler, S. B. Qadri
74. Metrologic Support for the DARPA/NRL-XRL Mask Program: Ellipsometric Analyses of SiC Thin Films on Si
NIST Interagency/Internal Report (NISTIR)
Deane Chandler-Horowitz, Nhan V Nguyen, Jay F. Marchiando, Paul M. Amirtharaj
75. Interface Sharpness in Low-Order III-V Superlattices
Joseph G. Pellegrino, S. B. Qadri, Paul M. Amirtharaj, Nhan V Nguyen, J. Comas
76. Tailoring the High-K Gate Dielectric/Sillicon Interface for CMOS Applications
Y S Lin, R Puthenkovilakam, J P Chang, C P. Bouldin, Igor Levin, Nhan V Nguyen, Y Sun, P Pianetta, T Conard, W Vandervorst, V Venturo, S Selbrede
The interfacial properties, thermal stabilities, and the electrical characteristics of ZrO^d2^/ Si and ZrO^d2^/SiO^d2^/Si were investigated and the interfacial layer of as-deposited ZrO^d2^ on silicon is likely to be ZrSi^dx^O^dy^. The ZrO^d2^/ZrSi^ ...
77. A Unique Photoemission Method to Measure Semiconductor Heterojunction Band Offsets
Qin Q. Zhang, Rui Li, Rusen Yan, Thomas Kosel, Grace Xing, Alan Seabaugh, Kun Xu, Oleg A Kirillov, David J Gundlach, Curt A Richter, Nhan V Nguyen
We report a unique way to measure the energy band offset of a heterojunction by exploiting the light absorption profile in the heterojunction under visible-ultraviolet internal photoemission. This method was used to successfully determine the band a ...
78. Direct Measurement of Intrinsic Dirac Point and Fermi level at Graphene/Oxide interface and Its Band
Alignment by Cavity Enhanced Internal Photoemission
Kun Xu, Caifu Zeng, Qin Q. Zhang, Rusen Yan, Peide Ye, Kang Wang, Alan C. Seabaugh, Huili G. Xing, John S Suehle, Curt A Richter, David J Gundlach, Nhan V Nguyen
We report the first direct measurement of the Dirac point, the Fermi level, and the work function of
graphene by performing internal photoemission measurements on a graphene/SiO2/Si structure with a
unique optical-cavity enhanced test structure. ...