You searched on: Author: john lu
Displaying records 11 to 15.
Resort by: Date / Title
11. Round-Robin Studies of Two Potential Seebeck Coefficient Standard Reference Materials
Nathan Lowhorn, Winnie K Wong-Ng, Weiping Zhang, John Lu, Makoto Otani, Evan L. Thomas, Martin L Green, Thanh Tran
The scientific activities of NIST include the development and distribution of standard reference materials (SRM) for instrument calibration and inter-laboratory data comparison. Full characterization of a thermoelectric material requires measurement ...
12. Form-Profiling of Optics Using the Geometry Measuring Machine and NIST M-48 CMM
Nadia Machkour-Deshayes, John Richard Stoup, John Lu, Johannes A Soons, Ulf Griesmann, Robert S. Polvani
We are developing an instrument, the Geometry Measuring Machine (GEMM), to measure the profile errors of aspheric and free form optical surfaces, which require measurement uncertainties near 1nm. Using GEMM, an optical profile is reconstructed from ...
13. Radiochemical Neutron Activation Analysis for Certification of Ion-Implanted Phosphorus in Silicon
Rick L Paul, David S Simons, William F Guthrie, John Lu
14. Some Approaches to the Statistical Analysis of the Overall Molecular Mass Distribution of Synthetic Polymers
Kathleen M. Flynn, John Lu, Stephanie J Wetzel, Jennifer Huckette
Two approaches to the statistical analysis of molecular mass distribution data derived from mass spectrometry are presented.
15. Statistical Methods For Holistic Mass Spectral Analysis
John Lu, Charles Martin Guttman
Analysis of molecular mass distribution data for characterizing the complex synthetic polymer structure has demanded new statistical methods. As with many other high throughput measurement devices, typically only very small number of replicates can b ...