You searched on:
Author: stephen long
Sorted by: title
Displaying records 1 to 10 of 32 records.
Resort by: Date / Title
1. On-line Isotope Dilution Determination of Mercury Species by Solid-Phase Microextraction GC-ICPMS
William C Davis, Steven J Christopher, Stephen E Long, William R. Kelly
This preliminary technical note reports on the development of an on-line isotope dilution (ID) method that is applicable for the determination of inorganic and organic mercury species in marine samples. The method is demonstrated on NIST Standard Re ...
2. An Accurate and Sensitive Method for the Determination of Methylmercury in Biological Specimens Using GC-ICP-MS with Solid Phase Microextraction
Michele M Schantz, William C Davis, Stacy S Vander-Pol, Stephen E Long, Russell D Day, Steven J Christopher
3. An Accurate and Sensitive Method for the Determination of Methylmercury in Biological Specimens Using GC-ICPMS with Solid Phase Microexctraction
William C Davis, Stacy S Vander-Pol, Michele M Schantz, Stephen E Long, Steven J Christopher
4. Certification of Elements in and Use of Standard Reference Material 3280 Multivitamin/Multielement Tablets
Gregory C Turk, Katherine E Sharpless, Steven J Christopher, Danielle Cleveland, Russell D Day, Stephen E Long, Elizabeth A Mackey, Anthony F Marlow, Rick L Paul, John R Sieber, Rabia Oflaz, Laura J Wood, Lee Lijian Yu, Rolf Louis Zeisler, Stephen A Wise, James H Yen, E. Greene, J. Harnly, I-P Ho, Joseph M Betz, R. Q. Thompson, Candace Jongsma
Standard Reference Material (SRM) 3280 Multivitamin/Multielement Tablets was issued by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) in 2009 and has certified and reference mass fraction values for 13 vitamins, 26 elements, and 2 caroteno ...
5. Certification of NIST SRM 2569 Lead Paint Films for Children's Products
John L Molloy, John R Sieber, Karen E Murphy, Stephen E Long, Stefan D Leigh
SRM 2569 Lead Paint Films for Children’s Products is a new Standard Reference Material (SRM) developed for use primarily with XRF instrumentation. It consists of three paint coatings, with nominally 0 mg/kg, 90 mg/kg, and 300 mg/kg of Pb added, on p ...
6. Certification of NIST Standard Reference Material 1575a Pine Needles and Results of an International Laboratory Comparison
Journal of Research (NIST JRES)
Elizabeth A Mackey, Donald A. Becker, Rabia D. Oflaz, Robert R. Greenberg, Richard Mark Lindstrom, Lee Lijian Yu, Laura J Wood, Stephen E Long, William R. Kelly, Jacqueline L Mann, Bruce S MacDonald, Stephen A. Wilson, Zoe A. Brown, Paul H. Briggs, James Budhan, Rick L Paul
7. Characterization of a Suite of Ginkgo-Containing Standard Reference Materials
Catherine A Rimmer, S. Howerton, Katherine E Sharpless, Lane C Sander, Stephen E Long, Karen E Murphy, Barbara J. Porter, K. Putzbach, M. S. Rearick, Stephen A Wise, Laura J Wood, Rolf Louis Zeisler, Diane K. Hancock, James H Yen, J. M. Betz, A. NguyenPho, L. Yang, C. Scriver, S. N Willie, R. Sturgeon, B. Schaneberg, C. Nelson, J. Skamarack, M. Pan, L. Kerri, D. Gray, E. H. Waysek, A. Blatter, E. Reich
8. Compilation of NIST Higher-Order Methods for the Determination of Electrolytes in Clinical Materials
Special Publication (NIST SP)
Stephen E Long, Karen E Murphy
9. Definitive Method Certification of Clinical Analytes in Lyophilized Human Serum: NIST Standard Reference Material (SRM) 909b
C. S. Phinney, Karen E Murphy, Michael James Welch, P M Ellerbe, Stephen E Long, Kenneth W Pratt, Lorna Tregoning Sniegoski, M. S. Rearick, Thomas W Vetter, Robert D Vocke Jr
10. Demonstrating the Comparability of Certified Reference Materials
David Lee Duewer, Katrice A Lippa, Stephen E Long, Karen E Murphy, Katherine E Sharpless, Lorna Tregoning Sniegoski, Michael James Welch
Certified Reference Materials (CRMs) enable the meaningful comparison of measurement results over time and place. When CRMs are used to calibrate or verify the performance of a measurement system, results produced by that system can be related throu ...