You searched on:
Author: stephen long
Sorted by: title
Displaying records 1 to 10 of 36 records.
Resort by: Date / Title
1. On-line Isotope Dilution Determination of Mercury Species by Solid-Phase Microextraction GC-ICPMS
William C Davis, Steven J Christopher, Stephen E Long, William R. Kelly
This preliminary technical note reports on the development of an on-line isotope dilution (ID) method that is applicable for the determination of inorganic and organic mercury species in marine samples. The method is demonstrated on NIST Standard Re ...
2. A simple and sensitive HPLC-ICP-MS method for the accurate determination of Vitamin B12 in Fortified Breakfast Cereals and Multivitamin Tablet Reference Materials
Siva K. Chinthalapati, Lee Lijian Yu, John E Schiel, Stephen E Long
A sensitive high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) coupled with inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ICP-MS) method has been developed for the determination of vitamin B12. The method was based on efficient isocratic separation with a ...
3. An Accurate and Sensitive Method for the Determination of Methylmercury in Biological Specimens Using GC-ICP-MS with Solid Phase Microextraction
Michele M Schantz, William C Davis, Stacy S Vander-Pol, Stephen E Long, Russell D Day, Steven J Christopher
4. An Accurate and Sensitive Method for the Determination of Methylmercury in Biological Specimens Using GC-ICPMS with Solid Phase Microexctraction
William C Davis, Stacy S Vander-Pol, Michele M Schantz, Stephen E Long, Steven J Christopher
5. Certification of Elements in and Use of Standard Reference Material 3280 Multivitamin/Multielement Tablets
Gregory C Turk, Katherine E Sharpless, Steven J Christopher, Danielle Cleveland, Russell D Day, Stephen E Long, Elizabeth A Mackey, Anthony F Marlow, Rick L Paul, John R Sieber, Rabia Oflaz, Laura J Wood, Lee Lijian Yu, Rolf Louis Zeisler, Stephen A Wise, James H Yen, E. Greene, J. Harnly, I-P Ho, Joseph M Betz, R. Q. Thompson, Candace Jongsma
Standard Reference Material (SRM) 3280 Multivitamin/Multielement Tablets was issued by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) in 2009 and has certified and reference mass fraction values for 13 vitamins, 26 elements, and 2 caroteno ...
6. Certification of NIST SRM 2569 Lead Paint Films for Children's Products
John L Molloy, John R Sieber, Karen E Murphy, Stephen E Long, Stefan D Leigh
SRM 2569 Lead Paint Films for Children‰s Products is a new Standard Reference Material (SRM) developed for use primarily with XRF instrumentation. It consists of three paint coatings, with nominally 0 mg/kg, 90 mg/kg, and 300 mg/kg of Pb added, on p ...
7. Certification of NIST Standard Reference Material 1575a Pine Needles and Results of an International Laboratory Comparison
Journal of Research (NIST JRES)
Elizabeth A Mackey, Donald A. Becker, Rabia D. Oflaz, Robert Russ Greenberg, Richard Mark Lindstrom, Lee Lijian Yu, Laura J Wood, Stephen E Long, William R. Kelly, Jacqueline L Mann, Bruce S MacDonald, Stephen A. Wilson, Zoe A. Brown, Paul H. Briggs, James Budhan, Rick L Paul
8. Characterization of a Suite of Ginkgo-Containing Standard Reference Materials
Catherine A Rimmer, S. Howerton, Katherine E Sharpless, Lane C Sander, Stephen E Long, Karen E Murphy, Barbara J. Porter, K. Putzbach, M. S. Rearick, Stephen A Wise, Laura J Wood, Rolf Louis Zeisler, Diane K. Hancock, James H Yen, J. M. Betz, A. NguyenPho, L. Yang, C. Scriver, S. N Willie, R. Sturgeon, B. Schaneberg, C. Nelson, J. Skamarack, M. Pan, L. Kerri, D. Gray, E. H. Waysek, A. Blatter, E. Reich
9. Compilation of NIST Higher-Order Methods for the Determination of Electrolytes in Clinical Materials
Special Publication (NIST SP)
Stephen E Long, Karen E Murphy
10. Definitive Method Certification of Clinical Analytes in Lyophilized Human Serum: NIST Standard Reference Material (SRM) 909b
C. S. Phinney, Karen E Murphy, Michael James Welch, P M Ellerbe, Stephen E Long, Kenneth W Pratt, Lorna Tregoning Sniegoski, M. S. Rearick, Thomas W Vetter, Robert D Vocke Jr