You searched on: Author: stephen long
Displaying records 31 to 37.
Resort by: Date / Title
31. Certification of NIST Standard Reference Material 1575a Pine Needles and Results of an International Laboratory Comparison
Journal of Research (NIST JRES)
Elizabeth A Mackey, Donald A. Becker, Rabia D. Oflaz, Robert Russ Greenberg, Richard Mark Lindstrom, Lee Lijian Yu, Laura J Wood, Stephen E Long, William R. Kelly, Jacqueline L Mann, Bruce S MacDonald, Stephen A. Wilson, Zoe A. Brown, Paul H. Briggs, James Budhan, Rick L. Paul
32. Direct Determination of Mercury at Picomole/L Levels in Bottled Water by Isotope Dilution Cold-Vapor Generation Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass spectrometry
Jacqueline L Mann, Stephen E Long, William R. Kelly
33. Determination of Mercury in SRM Crude Oils and Refined Products by Isotope Dilution Cold Vapor ICP-MS using Closed-System Combustion
William R. Kelly, Stephen E Long, Jacqueline L Mann
34. Determination of Sodium in Blood Serum by Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry
Stephen E Long, Thomas W Vetter
Owing to its importance as a serum electrolyte, sodium is determined routinely in clinical laboratories. In the United States, the accuracy of these measurements is assessed through a number of proficiency testing programs. Clinical measurements ar ...
35. Development of Isotope Dilution Cold Vapor Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry and Its Application to the Certification of Mercury in NIST Standard Reference Materials
Steven J Christopher, Stephen E Long, M. S. Rearick, John D. Fassett
36. Definitive Method Certification of Clinical Analytes in Lyophilized Human Serum: NIST Standard Reference Material (SRM) 909b
C. S. Phinney, Karen E Murphy, Michael James Welch, P M Ellerbe, Stephen E Long, Kenneth W Pratt, Lorna Tregoning Sniegoski, M. S. Rearick, Thomas W Vetter, Robert D Vocke Jr.
37. On-line Isotope Dilution Determination of Mercury Species by Solid-Phase Microextraction GC-ICPMS
William C Davis, Steven J Christopher, Stephen E Long, William R. Kelly
This preliminary technical note reports on the development of an on-line isotope dilution (ID) method that is applicable for the determination of inorganic and organic mercury species in marine samples. The method is demonstrated on NIST Standard Re ...