You searched on:
Author: stephen long
Displaying records 31 to 35.
Resort by: Date / Title
31. Determination of Mercury in SRM Crude Oils and Refined Products by Isotope Dilution Cold Vapor ICP-MS using Closed-System Combustion
William R. Kelly, Stephen E Long, Jacqueline L Mann
32. Determination of Sodium in Blood Serum by Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry
Stephen E Long, Thomas W Vetter
Owing to its importance as a serum electrolyte, sodium is determined routinely in clinical laboratories. In the United States, the accuracy of these measurements is assessed through a number of proficiency testing programs. Clinical measurements ar ...
33. Development of Isotope Dilution Cold Vapor Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry and Its Application to the Certification of Mercury in NIST Standard Reference Materials
Steven J Christopher, Stephen E Long, M. S. Rearick, John D. Fassett
34. Definitive Method Certification of Clinical Analytes in Lyophilized Human Serum: NIST Standard Reference Material (SRM) 909b
C. S. Phinney, Karen E Murphy, Michael James Welch, P M Ellerbe, Stephen E Long, Kenneth W Pratt, Lorna Tregoning Sniegoski, M. S. Rearick, Thomas W Vetter, Robert D Vocke Jr
35. On-line Isotope Dilution Determination of Mercury Species by Solid-Phase Microextraction GC-ICPMS
William C Davis, Steven J Christopher, Stephen E Long, William R. Kelly
This preliminary technical note reports on the development of an on-line isotope dilution (ID) method that is applicable for the determination of inorganic and organic mercury species in marine samples. The method is demonstrated on NIST Standard Re ...