You searched on:
Author: margaret kline
Displaying records 41 to 48.
Resort by: Date / Title
41. Non-Amplification of a vWA Allele
Margaret C Kline, J. Jenkins
42. Interlaboratory Evaluation of STR Triplex CTT, Including Manual and Automated Methods: Understanding the Differences
Margaret C Kline, David Lee Duewer, P Newall, Janette W. Redman, D J Reeder
43. NIST/NCI Micronutrients Measurement Quality Assurance Program: Measurement Reproducibility, Repeatability, Stability, and Relative Accuracy for Fat-Soluble Vitamin-Related Compounds in Human Sera
David Lee Duewer, Jeanice M Brown Thomas, Margaret C Kline, William Ambrose MacCrehan, R Schaffer, Katherine E Sharpless, W E may, J A Crowell
44. Interlaboratory Evaluation of Short Tandem Repeat Triplex CTT
Margaret C Kline, David Lee Duewer, P Newall, Janette W. Redman, D J Reeder, M Richard
45. NIST/NCI Micronutrients Measurement Quality Assurance Program: Measurement Repeatabilities and Reproducibilities for Fat-Soluble Vitamin-Related Compounds in Human Sera
David Lee Duewer, Jeanice M Brown Thomas, Margaret C Kline, William Ambrose MacCrehan, R Schaffer, Katherine E Sharpless, Willie E May, J A Crowell
46. Liquid Chromatographic Determination of Valproic Acid in Human Serum,
Margaret C Kline, D.P. Enagonio, D.J. Reeder, Willie E May
47. An Investigation of Discrimination Capacity and the Cause of Null Alleles in Linear Array Mitostrips Using Control Region Sequence Data.
Michael D Coble, Margaret C Kline, Janette W. Redman, Amy E. Decker, Peter M Vallone, John M Butler
Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) analysis of forensic evidentiary materials such as degraded bones and shed hairs can provide the forensic scientist with some genetic information especially when highly discriminatory systems, such as nuclear STRs, completel ...
48. Characterization of Novel Alleles and Duplication Events in the Y-STR Loci DYS19, DYS439, DYS389II and DYS385
E Salata, F Barni, C Rapone, A Berti, G Lago, John M Butler, Margaret C Kline
During the study of Y haplotype distribution of the Short Tandem Repeat (STR) loci included in the commercial kits PowerPlex Y System (Promega Corporation) and AmpFlSTR Yfiler PCR Amplification Kit (Applied Biosystems) we sampled 110 individuals ac ...