You searched on: Author: david jacobson Sorted by: title
Displaying records 1 to 10 of 62 records.
Resort by: Date / Title
1. 4π-periodicity of the Spinor Wave Function Under Space Rotation
P Fischer, A I Ioffe, David L Jacobson, Muhammad Arif, F Mezei
2. A High Spatial Resolution Event Counting Neutron Detector Using Microchannel Plates and Cross Delay Line Readout
O H Siegmund, A Martin, W B Feller, Muhammad Arif, Daniel S Hussey, David L Jacobson
3. A New Cold Neutron Imaging Instrument at NIST
Daniel S Hussey, Christoph Wilhelm Brocker, David L Jacobson, Thomas R Gentile, Wangchun Chen, Elias M Baltic, DV Baxter, J. Doskow, Muhammad Arif
The NIST neutron imaging program will build a new imaging instrument in the NCNR guide hall at the end of the neutron guide NG-6, beginning operation in summer of 2014. The NG-6 guide has a spectrum that is strongly peaked at a neutron wavelength of ...
4. A New Neutron Interferometric Method Used to Measure the Scattering Length of Silicon
A I Ioffe, David L Jacobson, Muhammad Arif, M Vrana, S. A. Werner, P Fischer, G Greene, F Mezei
5. Application of Neutron Interferometry to the Measurement of Thin Film Density
W E Wallace, David L Jacobson, Muhammad Arif, A I Ioffe
6. Application of Neutron Interferometry to the Measurement of Thin Film Density
William E Wallace, David L Jacobson, Muhammad Arif, A I Ioffe
The application of neutron interferometry to the measurement of the atom density of polymer thin films (<1 m thick) supported on silicon substrates is described. Polymer films were chosen primarily for their fixed, well-defined stoichiometry; howev ...
7. Applications of Neutron Imaging and Future Possibilities
Daniel S Hussey, David L Jacobson
Neutron imaging applications exploit the power of neutrons to penetrate through metals and measure small concentrations of hydrogen and lithium with high sensitivity. The recent advances made in digital imaging devices have enabled many novel neutro ...
8. Capillary Pressure Measurements of the Gas Diffusion and Catalyst Layers in PEMFCs
T V Nguyen, G Lin, H Ohn, Daniel S Hussey, David L Jacobson, Muhammad Arif
9. Changing Optical Axis Due To Reactor Operation
Daniel S Hussey, David L Jacobson, Elias M Baltic
During reactor operation, the neutron flux distribution is modified by the reactor control
mechanisms, in the case of the reactor at the National Institute of Standards and Technology, this
is determined by the angular position of the Cd shim arm ...
10. Contrast Mechanisms for Neutron Radiography
B E Allman, P J McMahon, K A Nugent, David L Jacobson, Muhammad Arif, S. A. Werner