You searched on:
Author: jeeseong hwang
Displaying records 41 to 46.
Resort by: Date / Title
41. Near-Field Scanning Optical Microscopy for Imaging Domains in Biomembranes
Paul C DeRose, Jeeseong Hwang, Lori S. Goldner
Near-field scanning optical microscopy (NSOM) combines the frequency-specific detection associated with optical spectroscopy with the improved spatial resolution of a near-field probe. A tapered fiber optic with a [approximate] 100 nm diameter apert ...
42. Design and Optimization of a near-field scanning optical microscope for imaging biological samples in liquid
L Gheber, Jeeseong Hwang, M Edidin
43. Domains in cell membranes investigated by near-field scanning optical microscopy
Jeeseong Hwang, L Margolis, M Edidin
44. Nanostructure of Support Phospholipid Monolayers and Bilayers by Scanning Probe Microscopy
L K Tamm, C Bohm, J Ynag, Z Shao, Jeeseong Hwang, M Edidin, E Betzig
45. Chemical Force Microscopy for Imaging Chemical Distributions in Undeveloped Resists
John Taylor Woodward IV, Jeeseong Hwang, Bryan D. Vogt, Vivek M Prabhu, Eric K Lin, Kwang-Woo Choi, Harun Solak, Michael Leeson
Controlling line width roughness (LWR) is a critical problem in the development of EUV resists. Contributing to the difficulty of reducing LWR is the limited knowledge of the nanoscale morphology of the resist film throughout the process. Generally ...
46. Fluoropolymer Nanotube Composites for Coatings and Nanoscopic Probes
H Shaw, R Czerw, D Carroll, Lori S. Goldner, Jeeseong Hwang, J Ballato, D W Smith
We have undertaken a study to fabricate nanocomposites containing isolated carbon nanotubes in fluoropolymers for both specialty coatings and nanoprobe applications. Very low levels of well dispersed nanotubes can be used in coatings which require mu ...