You searched on:
Author: hui-min huang
Displaying records 41 to 50 of 69 records.
Resort by: Date / Title
41. An Open Architecture Inspection System
Elena R Messina, Hui-Min Huang, Harry A. Scott
The benefits of open architectures are not currently
available for most manufacturing equipment. We describe a
testbed for experimenting with an open architecture controller
for an inspection system. An initial taxonomy of categories of
42. An Architecture and Tool for Large-scale System Control with a manufacturing system application
Hui-Min Huang, James S. Dr. Albus, William P Shackleford, Harry A. Scott, Thomas Rollin Kramer, Elena R Messina, Frederick M Proctor
This paper describes a reference architecture
that is applicable to multiple classes of
large-scale, complex real-time control
systems. An associated tool, Generic Shell,
is also described. Generic Shell employs a
set of code templates that faci ...
43. An Automated Hierarchical Process Planning System
Thomas Rollin Kramer, Hui-Min Huang, Elena R Messina, Frederick M Proctor, Harry A. Scott
This paper describes an automated hierarchical process planning system for machining and inspecting discrete parts in an RCS type control system. The system integrates planning with control of a 3-axis machining center and a coordinate measuring mach ...
44. Formalizing the NIST 4-D/RCS Reference Model Architecture Using an Architectural Description Language
NIST Interagency/Internal Report (NISTIR)
Christopher E Dabrowski, Hui-Min Huang, Elena R Messina, John A Horst
Software Engineering, Knowledge Engineering
45. A Knowledge-Based Inspection Workstation
Elena R Messina, John A Horst, Thomas Rollin Kramer, Hui-Min Huang, Tsung-Ming Tsai, E Amatucci
We are building an inspection workstation development
environment to use as a testbed for understanding what
types of knowledge, e.g., data, algorithms, and processes,
can increase the productivity of inspection operations.
Inspection can be more ...
46. Representation of the RCS Reference Model Architecture Using An Architectural Description Language
Elena R Messina, Christopher E Dabrowski, Hui-Min Huang, John A Horst
Software Engineering, Robotics & Intelligent Systems, Miscellaneous
47. Component Specifications for Robotics Integration
Elena R Messina, John A Horst, Thomas Rollin Kramer, Hui-Min Huang, John L Michaloski
Robotics researchers have been unable to capitalize easily on existing
software components to speed up their development eorts and maximize their
system's capabilities. A component-based approach for building the software for
robotics systems can ...
48. Intelligent System Control: A Unified Approach and Applications
Hui-Min Huang, Harry A. Scott, Elena R Messina, Maris Juberts, Richard Quintero
The hierarchical real-time control system (RCS) reference model architecture that is under development at the National
Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) aims at designing and developing intelligent control for large
and complex systems. ...
49. Precise Definition of Software Component Specifications
John A Horst, Elena R Messina, Thomas Rollin Kramer, Hui-Min Huang
Robotics & Intelligent Systems, Metrology, Standards
50. Intelligent Manufacturing System Control: Reference Model and Initial Implementation
Control, Robotics & Intelligent Systems