You searched on: Author: shannon hill Sorted by: title
Displaying records 1 to 10 of 20 records.
Resort by: Date / Title
1. A Fast, Deterministic Source of Single Cr Atoms
Jabez J McClelland, Shannon Bradley Hill
We produce single Cr atoms on demand by feedback control of loading and loss from a magneto-optical trap. We observe single-atom occupation probabilities of over 98% and efficient ejection at rates up to 10 Hz.
2. A synchrotron beamline for extreme-ultraviolet photoresist testing
Charles S Tarrio, Steven E Grantham, Shannon Bradley Hill, Nadir S. Faradzhev, Lee J Richter, Chester Knurek, Thomas B Lucatorto
Before being used in an extreme-ultraviolet (EUV) scanner, photoresists must first be evaluated for sensitivity and tested to ensure that they will not contaminate the scanner optics. The new NIST facility described here provides data on the contami ...
3. Characterization of an Infrared Spectrograph for Non-Contact Thermometry Applications Using a Sodium Heat Pipe Blackbody, ed. by A.E. Rozlosnik and R.B. Dinwiddie
Benjamin K Tsai, J F Widmann, M Bundy, Shannon Bradley Hill
4. Development and evaluation of interface-stabilized and reactive-sputtered oxide-capped multilayers for EUV lithography
Michael Kriese, Jim Rodriguez, Gary Fournier, Steven E Grantham, Shannon Bradley Hill, John J Curry, Charles S Tarrio, Yuriy Platonov
A critical component of high-performance EUV lithography source optics is the reflecting multilayer coating. The ideal multilayer will have both high reflectance and high stability to thermal load. Additionally the capping layers must provide resis ...
5. EUV component and system characterization at NIST for the support of extreme-ultraviolet lithography, ed. by R.S. Mackay
S Grantham, Shannon Bradley Hill, Charles S Tarrio, Robert Edward Vest, Thomas B Lucatorto
6. EUV testing of multilayer mirrors: critical issues
Shannon Bradley Hill, I Ermanoski, Steven E Grantham, Charles S Tarrio, Thomas B Lucatorto, T. E Madey, Sasa Bajt, M Chandhok, P Yan, Obert Wood, S Wurm, N V Edwards
7. EUV-Driven Carbonaceous Film Deposition and Its Photo-oxidation on a TiO2 Film Surface
Nadir S. Faradzhev, Monica McEntee, John Yate, Shannon Bradley Hill, Thomas B Lucatorto
We report the photo-deposition of a carbonaceous layer grown on a TiO2 thin film by EUV radiation-induced chemistry of adsorbed n-tetradecane and the subsequent photo-oxidation of this film. It is found by chemical analysis of the C layer that irradi ...
8. EUV-induced oxidation of carbon on TiO2
Nadir S Faradzhev, Shannon Bradley Hill
Previously we reported on the etch rates of C on TiO2 by oxidizers including NO, O3 and H2O2
when irradiated by extreme ultraviolet (EUV) radiation at 13.5 nm [Faradzhev et al., J.Phys.
Chem. C, 117 (2013) 23072‹23081]. We demonstrated that the i ...
9. Evaluation of alternative capping layers for EUVL mask ML blank, ed. by J.T. Weed and P.M. Martin
P Yan, E Spiller, Eric M Gullikson, Shannon Bradley Hill
10. Magneto-Optical-Trap-Based, High Brightness Ion Source for Use as a Nanoscale Probe
James L. Hanssen, Shannon Bradley Hill, Jon Orloff, Jabez J McClelland
We report on the demonstration of a low emittance, high brightness ion source based on magneto-optically trapped neutral atoms. Our source has ion optical properties comparable to or better than those of the commonly used liquid metal ion source. I ...