You searched on: Author: angela hight walker Sorted by: title
Displaying records 1 to 10 of 81 records.
Resort by: Date / Title
1. A Highly Practical Route for Large-Area, Single Layer Graphene from Liquid Carbon Sources such as Benzene and Methanol
Gadipelli Srinivas, Irene G. Calizo, Jamie Ford, Guangjun Cheng, Angela R Hight Walker, Taner Yildirim
Through a detailed systematic study, we determined the parameters critical for high-quality, single-layer graphene formation and developed a straightforward synthesis that requires no explosive hydrogen or methane gas flow. The synthesis is further ...
2. An Assessment of Passive Microwave and Millimeterwave Sensors for the Standoff Detection of Chemical Agents
NIST Interagency/Internal Report (NISTIR)
Gerald T Fraser, Angela R Hight Walker
3. Analytical Applications of Fourier Transform Microwave (FTMW) Spectroscopy to Trace Gas Analysis
R D. Suenram, Francis John Lovas, J U Grabow, Angela R Hight Walker, C Lugez, P M Chu
4. Centrifugal Length Separation of Carbon Nanotubes
Jeffrey A Fagan, Matthew Becker, Jae H. Chun, Barry J. Bauer, Jeffrey Ray Simpson, Angela R Hight Walker, Erik K. Hobbie
Separation of single wall carbon nanotubes (SWCNTs) by length via centrifugation in a high density medium, and the characterization of both the separated fractions and the centrifugation process are presented. Significant quantities of the separated ...
5. Characteristics of Graphene for Quantized Hall Effect Measurements
Randolph E Elmquist, Mariano A. Real, Irene G. Calizo, Brian G Bush, Tian T. Shen, Nikolai Nikolayevich Klimov, David B Newell, Angela R Hight Walker, Randall M. Feenstra
This paper describes concepts and measurement techniques necessary for characterization of graphene in the development of graphene-based quantized Hall effect (QHE) devices and resistance standards. We briefly contrast the properties of graphene prod ...
6. Characterization of the Coherent Microwave Emission From the Surf II Synchrotron Storage Ring
Gerald T Fraser, Angela R Hight Walker, Thomas B Lucatorto, Uwe Arp, K. K. Lehmann
The temporal profile and frequency spectrum of the microwave emission from the Synchrotron Ultraviolet Radiation Facility [SURF II] electron storage ring at the National Institute of Standards and Technology have been studied to access the utility of ...
7. Charge Carrier Dynamics and Mobility Determined by Time-Resolved Terahertz Spectroscopy on Films of Nano-to-Micrometer-Sized Colloidal Tin(II) Monosulfide
Brian Gregory Alberding, Adam J Biacchi, Angela R Hight Walker, Edwin J Heilweil
Tin(II) monosulfide (SnS) is a semiconductor material with an intermediate band gap, high absorption coefficient is the visible range, and consists of earth abundant, non-toxic elements. For these reasons, SnS has generated much interest for incorpo ...
8. Comparative Measures of Single Wall Carbon Nanotube Dispersion
Jeffrey A Fagan, Brian Landi, Idan Mandelbaum, Vardhan Bajpai, Barry J. Bauer, Kalman D Migler, Jeffrey Ray Simpson, Angela R Hight Walker, Ryan Raffaelle, Erik K. Hobbie
Model polymer composites of DNA wrapped single-wall carbon nanotubes (SWNTs) dispersed in polyacrylic acid are used for a systematic comparison of the different metrologies currently used to evaluate SWNT dispersion. Application of a pH-controlled v ...
9. Complete Structure of Gauche 1,1,2,2-Tetrafluoroethane Determined by Microwave Spectroscopy
B Mate, Angela R Hight Walker, R D. Suenram, N Craig
The complete molecular structure of the high-energy, gauche rotamer of 1,1,2,2-tetrafluoroethane (TFEA), Freon F134, has been determined using Fourier transform microwave spectroscopy. A total of five different ^u13^C and ^u2^H substituted isotopomer ...
10. Conformational Analysis of the Jet-Cooled Peptide Mimetic Ethylacetamidoacetate from Torsion-Rotation Spectra
R J. Lavrich, Angela R Hight Walker, David F Plusquellic, I Kleiner, R D. Suenram, Jon Torger Hougen, Gerald T Fraser
Rotational spectra of two conformers of the dipeptide mimetic, ethyl acetamidoacetate, were measured in a molecular beam using a Fourier-transform microwave spectrometer. In each conformer, internal rotation of the acetyl methyl group gives rise to ...