You searched on: Author: david gundlach Sorted by: date
Displaying records 1 to 10 of 66 records.
Resort by: Date / Title
1. Mobility overestimation due to gated contacts in organic field-effect transistors
Emily Geraldine Bittle, David J Gundlach, Oana Jurchescu, James I. Basham, Thomas Jackson
Parameters used to describe the electrical properties of organic field-effect transistors, such as mobility and threshold voltage, are commonly extracted from measured current‹voltage characteristics and interpreted by using the classical metal oxide ...
2. Influence of Metal¿MoS2 Interface on MoS2 Transistor Performance: Comparison of Ag and Ti Contacts
Hui H. Yuan, Guangjun Cheng, Lin You, Haitao Li, Hao Zhu, Wei Li, Joseph J Kopanski, Yaw S Obeng, Angela R Hight Walker, David J Gundlach, Curt A Richter, D. E Ioannou, Qiliang Li
In this work, we present a study of enhancing MoS2 transistor performance by using proper metal contact. We found that the on-state current of MoS2 field-effect transistors with 30 nm Au/ 30 nm Ag contacts is enhanced more than 60 times and the subth ...
3. Broad Band Optical Properties of Large Area Monolayer CVD Molybdenum Disulfide
Wei Li, Glen Birdwell, Matin Amani, Yi-Hsien Lee, Ling Xi, Xuelei Liang, Lianmao Peng, Curt A Richter, Kong Jing, David J Gundlach, Nhan V Nguyen
4. Interface Engineering to Control Magnetic Field Effects of Organic-Based Devices by Using a Molecular Self-Assembled Monolayer
Hyuk-Jae Jang, Sujitra Jeanie Pookpanratana, Alyssa N. Brigeman, Regis J Kline, James I. Basham, David J Gundlach, Christina Ann Hacker, Oleg A Kirillov, Oana Jurchescu, Curt A Richter
Organic semiconductors hold immense promise for the development of a wide range of innovative devices with their excellent electronic and manufacturing characteristics. Of particular interest are non-magnetic organic semiconductors that show unusual ...
5. Probing charge recombination dynamics in organic photovoltaic devices at open circuit conditions
Lindsay Christina Clark Elliott, James I. Basham, Kurt Pernstich, Pragya Rasmi Shrestha, Lee J Richter, Dean M DeLongchamp, David J Gundlach
6. Morphological origin of charge transport anisotropy in aligned polythiophene thin films
Brendan T. O'Connor, Obadiah G. Reid, Xinran Zhang, Regis J Kline, Lee J Richter, David J Gundlach, Dean M DeLongchamp, Michael F. Toney, Nikos Kopidakis, Garry Rumbles
The morphological origin of anisotropic charge transport in uniaxially strain aligned poly(3-hexylthiophene) (P3HT) films is investigated. The macroscale field effect mobility anisotropy is measured in an organic thin film transistor (OTFT) configura ...
7. Predicting the J-V Curve in Organic Photovoltaics Using Impedance Spectroscopy
James I. Basham, Thomas N Jackson, David J Gundlach
We employ impedance spectroscopy as a method to predict the current-voltage curve in organic photovoltaics. This technique allows the quantification of the recombination rate, series resistance, carrier density and lifetime very close to normal oper ...
8. Highly reproducible and reliable metal/graphene contact by UV-Ozone treatment
Wei Li, Christina Ann Hacker, Guangjun Cheng, Angela R Hight Walker, Curt A Richter, David J Gundlach, Yiran Liang, boyuan Tian, Xuelei Liang, Lianmao Peng
Resist residue from the device fabrication process is a significant source of contamination at the
metal/graphene contact interface. Ultraviolet Ozone (UVO) treatment is proven here, by X-ray
photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS) and Raman measurement ...
9. Modulated photocurrent spectroscopy of CdTe/CdS solar cells-equivalent circuit analysis
Behrang H Hamadani, John F Roller, Kounavis Panagiotis, Nikolai B Zhitenev, David J Gundlach
We have used the technique of photocurrent modulated spectroscopy to investigate the dynamic response of charge carrier transport in thin film CdTe/CdS solar cells as a function of light bias and temperature over a broad excitation frequency range. T ...
10. UV/Ozone treatment to reduce metal-graphene contact resistance
Wei Li, Kurt Pernstich, Angela R Hight Walker, Tian T. Shen, Guangjun Cheng, Christina Ann Hacker, Curt A Richter, Qiliang Li, David J Gundlach, Xuelei Liang, Lianmao Peng, Yiran Liang