You searched on: Author: david gundlach
Displaying records 21 to 30 of 65 records.
Resort by: Date / Title
21. Why Contacts Matter
David J Gundlach, Y. Li, D. A. Zhou, D A Mourey, Thomas Jackson
22. Probing Stress Effects in Single Crystal Organic Transistors by Scanning Kelvin Probe Microscopy
LC Teague, Oana Jurchescu, Curt A Richter, Sankar Subramanian, John E Anthony, Thomas Jackson, David J Gundlach, James G. Kushmerick
23. Compact and Distributed Modeling of Cryogenic Bulk MOSFET Operation
Akin Akturk, M. Holloway, S. Potbhare, David J Gundlach, B Li, Neil Goldsman, M Peckerar, Kin P Cheung
We have developed compact and physics-based distributed numerical models for cryogenic bulkMOSFET operation down to 20 K to advance simulation and first-pass design of device and circuit operation at low temperatures. To achieve this, we measured and ...
24. Probing Stress Effects in Single Crystal Organic Transistors by Scanning Kelvin Probe Microscopy
L C Teague, Oana Jurchescu, Curt A Richter, Sanker Subramanian, John E Anthony, Thomas Jackson, David J Gundlach, James Kushmerick
We report scanning Kelvin probe microscopy SKPM of single crystal difluoro bistriethylsilylethynyl anthradithiophene diF-TESADT organic transistors. SKPM provides a direct measurement of the intrinsic charge transport in the crystals independent of c ...
25. Using Interfacial Chemistry to Improve the Performance of Organic Semiconductor Devices
David J Gundlach
26. Flexible Titanium Dioxide Memory
Nadine Emily Gergel-Hackett, Laurie Stephey, Barbara Dunlap, Behrang H Hamadani, David J Gundlach, Curt A Richter
27. High performance airbrushed organic thin film transistors
Calvin Chan, Lee J Richter, Brad Anthony Dinardo, Cherno Jaye, Brad Conrad, Hyun Wook Ro, David Germack, Daniel A Fischer, Dean M DeLongchamp, David J Gundlach
28. Characterization of Soluble Anthradithiophene Derivatives
Brad Conrad, Calvin Chan, Marsha A. Loth, John E Anthony, David J Gundlach
We will discuss the growth and electrical measurements of a newly developed, partially fluorinated anthradithiophene (F-ADT) derivative with tert-butyldiphenylsilyl (TBDMS) side groups. Single crystals of the material can be readily grown and device ...
29. Electrical and structural characterization of high performance airbrushed organic thin film transistors
Calvin Chan, Lee J Richter, Cherno Jaye, Brad Conrad, Hyun Wook Ro, David Germack, Daniel A Fischer, Dean M DeLongchamp, David J Gundlach
30. Noise in Single-wall Carbon Nanotubes Under High Electric Field Stress
Curt A Richter, Oana Jurchescu, Xuelei Liang, David J Gundlach, Albert Liao, Pop Eric