You searched on:
Author: david gundlach
Displaying records 11 to 20 of 57 records.
Resort by: Date / Title
11. Characterization of a Soluble Anthradithiophene Derivative
Brad Conrad, Calvin Chan, Marsha A. Loth, Sean R Parkin, Xinran Zhang, John E Anthony, David J Gundlach
The structural and electrical properties of a new solution processable material, 2,8-diflouro-5,11-tert-butyldimethylsilylethynl anthradithiophene (TBDMS), were measured for single crystal and spun cast thin-film transistors. TBDMS is observed to rea ...
12. In-plane liquid Crystalline Texture of High Performance Thienothiophene Copolymer Thin Films
Xinran Zhang, Steven D Hudson, Dean M DeLongchamp, David J Gundlach, Martin Heeney, Iain McCulloch
13. Why Contacts Matter
David J Gundlach, Y. Li, D. A. Zhou, D A Mourey, Thomas Jackson
14. Probing Stress Effects in Single Crystal Organic Transistors by Scanning Kelvin Probe Microscopy
LC Teague, Oana Jurchescu, Curt A Richter, Sankar Subramanian, John E Anthony, Thomas Jackson, David J Gundlach, James G. Kushmerick
15. Compact and Distributed Modeling of Cryogenic Bulk MOSFET Operation
Akin Akturk, M. Holloway, S. Potbhare, David J Gundlach, B Li, Neil Goldsman, M Peckerar, Kin P Cheung
We have developed compact and physics-based distributed numerical models for cryogenic bulkMOSFET operation down to 20 K to advance simulation and first-pass design of device and circuit operation at low temperatures. To achieve this, we measured and ...
16. Probing Stress Effects in Single Crystal Organic Transistors by Scanning Kelvin Probe Microscopy
L C Teague, Oana Jurchescu, Curt A Richter, Sanker Subramanian, John E Anthony, Thomas Jackson, David J Gundlach, James Kushmerick
We report scanning Kelvin probe microscopy SKPM of single crystal difluoro bistriethylsilylethynyl anthradithiophene diF-TESADT organic transistors. SKPM provides a direct measurement of the intrinsic charge transport in the crystals independent of c ...
17. Using Interfacial Chemistry to Improve the Performance of Organic Semiconductor Devices
David J Gundlach
18. Flexible Titanium Dioxide Memory
Nadine Emily Gergel-Hackett, Laurie Stephey, Barbara Dunlap, Behrang H Hamadani, David J Gundlach, Curt A Richter
19. High performance airbrushed organic thin film transistors
Calvin Chan, Lee J Richter, Brad Anthony Dinardo, Cherno Jaye, Brad Conrad, Hyun Wook Ro, David Germack, Daniel A Fischer, Dean M DeLongchamp, David J Gundlach
20. Characterization of Soluble Anthradithiophene Derivatives
Brad Conrad, Calvin Chan, Marsha A. Loth, John E Anthony, David J Gundlach
We will discuss the growth and electrical measurements of a newly developed, partially fluorinated anthradithiophene (F-ADT) derivative with tert-butyldiphenylsilyl (TBDMS) side groups. Single crystals of the material can be readily grown and device ...