You searched on: Author: john gillen
Displaying records 61 to 70 of 86 records.
Resort by: Date / Title
61. Preliminary Evaluation of an SF5+ Polyatomic Primary Ion Beam for Analysis of Organic Thin Films by Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry
John G Gillen, S V. Roberson
62. Quantitative secondary ion mass spectrometry imaging of self-assembled monolayer films for electron beam dose mapping in the environmental scanning electron microscope
John G Gillen, Scott A Wight, David S. Bright, T M. Herne
Fluorinated alkanethiol self assembled monolayers (SAM) films immobilized on gold substrates have been used as electron-sensitive resists to map quantitatively the spatial distribution of the primary electron beam scattering in an environmental scann ...
63. Automated SIMS for Determining Isotopic Distributions in Particle Polutations
David S Simons, John G Gillen, Cynthia J Zeissler, R H Fleming, P J McNitt
A System has been developed to make rapid automated measurements of isotopic ratios from many individual micrometer-sized particles dispersed on a substrate. High particle throughput is achieved by using a commercial secondary ion microscope to coll ...
64. The Scanning Scattering Microscopy for Surface and Buried Interface Roughness and Defect Imaging
J Lorincik, J Fine, John G Gillen
65. Development of Environmental Scanning Electron Microscopy Electron Beam Profile Imaging with Self-assembled Monolayers and Secondary Ion Mass Spectroscopy
Scott A Wight, John G Gillen, Tonya Herne
66. Use of Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry to Image (44) Calcium Uptake in the Cell Walls of Apple Fruit
Sandip Roy, John G Gillen, W.S. Conway, A.E. Watada, W.P. Wergin
67. Patterning of Self-assembled Alkanethiol Monolayers on Silver by Microfocus Ion and Electron Beam Bombardment
John G Gillen, Scott A Wight, Joe Bennett, Michael J Tarlov
Decanethiol [CH3(CH2)9SH] self-assembled monolayer films on silver substrates have been irradiated in selected areas by focused ion or electron bombardment. Subsequent immersion of the irradiated sample in a solution of a fluoromercaptan [CF3(CF2)2(C ...
68. Molecular Imaging Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry for the Characterization of Patterned Self-assembled Monolayers on Silver and Gold
John G Gillen, J. Bennett, Michael J Tarlov, Donald R Burgess Jr.
Self-assembly of alkanethiol monolayers on gold and silver substrates is a fast, easy, and convenient method for preparing stable organic films with well-defined physical and chemical properties that can be modified by changing the terminal functiona ...
69. UV Photopatterning of Alkanethiolate Monolayers Self-Assembled on Gold and Silver
Michael J Tarlov, Donald R Burgess Jr., John G Gillen
70. Compositional Changes in Aluminum-Lithium-Base Alloys Caused by Oxidation
K K Soni, D. V. Williams, Dale E Newbury, John G Gillen, P. Chi, David S. Bright