You searched on: Author: yvonne gerbig
Displaying records 11 to 15.
Resort by: Date / Title
11. Measurement of residual stress field anisotropy at indentations in silicon
Yvonne Beatrice Gerbig, Stephan J Stranick, Robert Francis Cook
The residual stress field around spherical indentations on single crystal silicon (Si) of different
crystallographic orientation is mapped by confocal Raman microscopy. All orientations exhibit an
anisotropic stress pattern with an orientation spec ...
12. Stress-Intensity Factor and Toughness Measurement at the Nanoscale using Confocal Raman Microscopy
Robert Francis Cook, Yvonne Beatrice Gerbig, Mark D Vaudin, Jeroen Schoenmaker, Stephan J Stranick
A confocal Raman microscopy technique is presented that allows stress measurement at the nanoscale, which in turn enables measurement of stress-intensity factors (SIF) at crack tips and thus toughness to be estimated. Peak-fitting and super-resolutio ...
13. Effect of crystallographic orientation on phase transformations during indentation of silicon
Yvonne Beatrice Gerbig, Dylan Morris, Stephan J Stranick, Mark D Vaudin, Robert Francis Cook
In a statistical nanoindentation study using a spherical probe, the effect of crystallographic orientation on the phase transformation of silicon (Si) was investigated. The presence and pressure at which events associated with phase transformation oc ...
14. Comparison of Nanoscale Measurements of Strain and Stress using
Electron Back Scattered Diffraction and Confocal Raman Microscopy
Mark D Vaudin, Yvonne Beatrice Gerbig, Stephan J Stranick, Robert Francis Cook
Strains in Si as small as 104 (corresponding to stresses of 10 MPa) have been measured using electron back scatter diffraction (EBSD), with spatial resolution close to 10 nm, and confocal Raman microscopy (CRM) with spatial resolution app ...
15. Combinatorial study of the crystallinity boundary in the HfO2-TiO2-Y2O3 system using pulsed laser deposition library thin films
Peter K. Schenck, Jennifer L Klamo, Nabil Bassim, Peter G. Burke, Yvonne Beatrice Gerbig, Martin L Green
HfO2-TiO2-Y2O3 is an interesting high-k dielectric system. Combinatorial library films of this system enable the study of the role of composition on phase formation as well as optical and mechanical properties. A library film of this syst ...