You searched on:
Author: john elliott
Displaying records 21 to 30 of 44 records.
Resort by: Date / Title
21. Determination of Protein Aggregation with Differential Mobility Analysis: Application to IgG Antibody
Leonard F. Pease III, John T Elliott, De-Hao D. Tsai, Michael Russel Zachariah, Michael J Tarlov
Here we describe the use of electrospray differential mobility analysis (ES-DMA), also known as gas-phase electrophoretic mobility molecular analysis (GEMMA), as a method for measuring low-order aggregates of proteins in solution. We demonstrate pro ...
22. The Stiffness of Collagen Fibrils Influences Vascular Smooth Muscle Cell Phenotype
Dennis P. McDaniel, Gordon Allan Shaw, John T Elliott, Kiran Bhadriraju, Curtis W Meuse, Koo-Hyun Chung, Anne L Plant
Cells receive signals from the extracellular matrix through receptor-dependent interactions, but they are also influenced by the mechanical properties of the matrix. While bulk properties of substrates have been shown to effect cell behavior, we sho ...
23. The effect of surface chemistry on the formation of thin films of native fibrillar collagen
John T Elliott, John Taylor Woodward IV, A. Umarji, Y. Mei, Alessandro Tona
24. ROCK Controls Matrix Synthesis in Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells - Coupling Vasoconstriction to Vascular Remodeling
R. Chapados, K. Abe, K. Ihida-Stansbury, D. McKean, A. T. Gates, M. Kern, S. Merklinger, John T Elliott, Anne L Plant, H. Shimokawa, P. Jones
25. Tools for Quantitative and Validated Measurements of Cells
Anne L Plant, John T Elliott, A. Tona, Dennis P. McDaniel, K J. Langenbach
26. Thin films of Type 1 collagen for cell by cell analysis of morphology and tenascin-C promoter activity
K J. Langenbach, John T Elliott, Alessandro Tona, Dennis P. McDaniel, Anne L Plant
27. Tuning Cell Adhesion on Gradient Poly(2-hydroxyethyl methacrylate)-Grafted Surfaces
Ying Mei, Tao Wu, Chang Xu, K J. Langenbach, John T Elliott, B D. Vogt, Kathryn L Beers, Eric J. Amis, N. R. Washburn
28. Mechanical Stability of Collagen Fibril Networks
Gordon Allan Shaw, Dennis P. McDaniel, John T Elliott, Alessandro Tona, Anne L Plant
Thin films of type 1 collagen fibril networks fabricated on alkanethiol-functionalized surfaces have been previously shown to provide an excellent protein matrix for cultured cells in applications such as drug toxicity studies and studies of cell sig ...
29. Vascular smooth muscle cell response on thin films of collagen
John T Elliott, John Taylor Woodward IV, K J. Langenbach, Alessandro Tona, P. Jones, Anne L Plant
30. Tuning Cell Adhesion on Gradient Poly(2-Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate)-Grafted Surfaces
Ying Mei, Tao Wu, Chang Xu, K J. Langenbach, John T Elliott, Kathryn L Beers, Eric J. Amis, N Washburn