You searched on:
Author: steven christopher
Sorted by: title
Displaying records 1 to 10 of 34 records.
Resort by: Date / Title
1. On-line Isotope Dilution Determination of Mercury Species by Solid-Phase Microextraction GC-ICPMS
William C Davis, Steven J Christopher, Stephen E Long, William R. Kelly
This preliminary technical note reports on the development of an on-line isotope dilution (ID) method that is applicable for the determination of inorganic and organic mercury species in marine samples. The method is demonstrated on NIST Standard Re ...
2. An Accurate and Sensitive Method for the Determination of Methylmercury in Biological Specimens Using GC-ICP-MS with Solid Phase Microextraction
Michele M Schantz, William C Davis, Stacy S Vander-Pol, Stephen E Long, Russell D Day, Steven J Christopher
3. An Accurate and Sensitive Method for the Determination of Methylmercury in Biological Specimens Using GC-ICPMS with Solid Phase Microexctraction
William C Davis, Stacy S Vander-Pol, Michele M Schantz, Stephen E Long, Steven J Christopher
4. Certification of Elements in and Use of Standard Reference Material 3280 Multivitamin/Multielement Tablets
Gregory C Turk, Katherine E Sharpless, Steven J Christopher, Danielle Cleveland, Russell D Day, Stephen E Long, Elizabeth A Mackey, Anthony F Marlow, Rick L Paul, John R Sieber, Rabia Oflaz, Laura J Wood, Lee Lijian Yu, Rolf Louis Zeisler, Stephen A Wise, James H Yen, E. Greene, J. Harnly, I-P Ho, Joseph M Betz, R. Q. Thompson, Candace Jongsma
Standard Reference Material (SRM) 3280 Multivitamin/Multielement Tablets was issued by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) in 2009 and has certified and reference mass fraction values for 13 vitamins, 26 elements, and 2 caroteno ...
5. Certification of Methylmercury Content in Two Fresh-Frozen Reference Materials: SRM 1947 Lake Michigan Fish Tissue and SRM 1974b Organics in Mussel tissue
William C Davis, Steven J Christopher, Rebecca S Pugh, Olivier F. X. Donard, E Krupp, David Point, M. Horvat, D. Gibicar, Z. Kljakovic-Gaspic
6. Consideration and Influence of Complexed forms of Mercury Species on the reactivity Patterns Determined by Speciated Isotope Dilution Model Approaches: A Case for Natural Biological Reference Materials
David Point, J. I. Garcia Alonso, William C Davis, Steven J Christopher, Aurore Guichard, O.F. X. Donard, Paul R Becker, Gregory C Turk, Stephen A Wise
The origins and the processes driving the inadvertent transformations of inorganic mercury (iHg) and methylmercury (MeHg) in cryogenically stored and homogenized fresh-frozen versus freeze-dried biological Standard Reference Materials (SRM) were inve ...
7. Description and Results of the 2000 NIST/NOAA Interlaboratory Comparison Exercise Program for Organic Contaminants and Trace Elements in Marine Mammal Tissues
NIST Interagency/Internal Report (NISTIR)
John R Kucklick, Steven J Christopher, Paul R Becker, Rebecca S Pugh, Barbara J. Porter, Michele M Schantz, Elizabeth A Mackey, Stephen A Wise, T K Rowles
8. Description and Results of the NIST/NOAA 2005 Interlaboratory Comparison Exercise for Trace Elements in Marine Mammals
Rebecca S Pugh, Steven J Christopher, Michael B. Ellisor, Elizabeth A Mackey, Rabia Oflaz, Barbara J. Porter, Kathie J Bealer, John R Kucklick, Paul R Becker, T K Rowles
9. Determination of mercury in the eggs of common murres (Uria aalge) for the seabird tissue archival and monitoring project
Steven J Christopher, Stacy S Vander-Pol, Rebecca S Pugh, Russell D Day, Paul R Becker
10. Development and Application of an Ultratrace Method for Speciation of Organotin Compounds in Cryogenically Archived and Homogenized Biological Materials
William C Davis, David Point, Steven J Christopher, Michael B. Ellisor, Rebecca S Pugh, Paul R Becker, Barbara J. Porter, Stephen A Wise, Olivier F. X. Donard