You searched on:
Author: muhammad arif
Displaying records 51 to 55.
Resort by: Date / Title
51. X-ray Determination of the Elastic Deformation of a Perfect Crystal Neutron Interferometer: Implications for Gravitational Phase Shift Experiment
Muhammad Arif, Maynard S Dewey, G L Greene, David L Jacobson, S. A. Werner
52. Facilities for Fundamental Neutron Physics at the NIST Cold Neutron Research Facility
Journal of Research (NIST JRES)
G L Greene, Muhammad Arif, Maynard S Dewey, W M. Snow
53. The Neutron Transmission of Single-Crystal Sapphire Filters
D F Mildner, Muhammad Arif, C A Stone
54. Effects of Flow Field and Diffusion Layer Properties on Water Accumulation in a PEM Fuel Cell
Jon P Owejan, T Trabold, D L Jacobson, Muhammad Arif, S G Kandlikar
Water is the main product of the electrochemical reaction in a proton exchange membrane (PEM) fuel cell. Where the water is produced over the active area of the cell, and how it accumulates within the flow fields and gas diffusion layers, strongly af ...
55. Reciprocal Space Neutron Imaging
D A Pushin, D G Cory, Muhammad Arif, David L Jacobson, M Huber
Here we introduce a Fourier based method for phase contrast neutron imag-ing, report its experimental implementation, show results for a 1-D test phan-tom, and outline the reconstruction methodology. This new approach makes useof neutron interferomet ...